Chapter 12

Chapter 12

For you!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction, and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Doesn't seem to change to much compared to a month ago."

"Probably worse in one of the other districts."

Moxxie, Maria driving back to Pride. One so she can drop Moxxie back home. Two, so she can go see Ivy for a week. Animal situation taken care of besides Bolt.

Bolt recently has been going with Maria to see Ivy. Which neither of the two women don't mind. It's not the first time Maria brought Bolt as Ivy have met the hell dog.

Bolt growling in the back of the truck and pacing a lot.

"He really not liking this place." Maria muttered as she turned the corner.

"Don't blame them." Glance back at the blaster in the back. Look like they want to slash anyone coming close by.

"Sure, don't want to stop by?"

"Yeah, I'll just come over tomorrow."

"If you insist." Another turn to go to IMP City.

It didn't take too long for the truck to pull up at the apartment. A familiar bulletin board in place beside the picture.

Vox Tech Promotion!

Pass.

They all find with their current phones that were protected.

"Thanks again Madre."

"No, problem Mox. Glad to have you back home for a while." She smiles at him. Not to phase about some imp sneakily trying to come over to the truck. Let out a terrified scream as Bolt lunged over to bite them. Began to shake them like a toy.

"Same." Goes to open the door.

Why not tell her about the picture?

Stop.

Maria tilts her head staring at the back of her son's head. How they didn't leave out the door yet, "You good?"

Glance back at Maria. "Just some junk in my head."

"Good junk? Bad junk?"

A little shrug. "Annoying junk."

"Got you. Want to talk about it?"

Shook their head no. "It'll passed."

"You sure? Got some targets around that might help out?" The pair not bothered as Bolt just threw the used, very dead, chewed toy.

"Naw. It'll be gone soon. Besides got to be prepared."

"True, Millie not going to letting you out of her sight." A little snickered at the eye roll. "Or Blitz."

Held back a groan of him. "Thanks for reminding me to bring the protection back up. To spying and trying to get me to work again."

"You could tell him about Flaw. It'll get your boss off your back and can stop repeating 'It not your business what I do" line." Got a groan this time from them. "Come now one issue off your shoulder. Heck Stolas doesn't even know you do it either."