Date Night

Eri was sitting on the couch trying to pick a movie. Tonight was her and Kota's date night, they weren't gonna do anything too special just a little movie night at home. Eri was really excited when Kota calls her, "heya cupcake, I'm so sorry...imma be a little late tonight I um...the meeting went on longer than I thought it would..." Kota explains as he looks down at the hostages he had. They were all heroes who actually almost caught him, but of course he wasn't about to let them mess up his date with eri and he was already pissed that they made him late. "Oh....um...okay" eri says clearly disappointed and that just broke Kota's heart, "tell ya what...I'll pick up some things for cake and cookies and we can bake some nom noms while we watch some movies...yeah?" Kota says softly. "Mmm...can he have a chocolate cake with extra chocolate?" She asks and Kota chuckles. "Of course cupcake.... I'll be there really soon okay! I promise I'll make it up to you for being late to our date!" Kota says smiling a little, "okay! I love you!" "I love you too cupcake" Kota says hanging up.

He glares at the heroes, "fucking lock them up. I'll deal with them later." Kota growls, " don't worry I'm just gonna make you pay for making me late for my date tonight...." Kota says kneeling in front of the heroes. "When we get outta here we'll tell eri everything! She won't-" one of the heroes starts, "good thing you're only getting outta here in a body bag, and as payback for today I'll make sure to draw it out.... enjoy your last few hours alive." Kota says getting up as he goes to change. Once he was in his hero costume he goes to pick up the cookies dough, cake mix, frosting, and some chocolate chips, as well as some roses.

Once he got back to their house he opens the door and was greeted by eri. "Hi babe!" She smiles hugging Kota and sees the flowers. "Woah they're so pretty!" She smiles as Kota hands them to her and sets everything on the counter. "Imma go change into some pajamas okay?" Kota kisses eri before going to their room. He got into pajamas and sits next to eri on the couch as she puts on her favorite movie. The two cuddled on the couch for awhile before they eventually got up to start baking. "...." Eri boops Kota getting some cake batter on his nose and he chuckles and hugs eri from because and tickles her and she bursts out laughing.

Kota chuckles and kisses eri's neck as he lets her go. "God I love you so much" he kisses eri and gets back to baking and the girl blushes and nuzzles into the males side getting him to kiss her again. "Heh yes beautiful?" "I want attention!" Eri pouts and Kota kisses eri again, "let me put this cake in the oven and I'll give ya plenty of attention" Kota smiles as he pours the batter into the pan and puts it in the oven. "there" he mumbles and then turns twords eri and pins her to the counter, "You look delicious~" eri blushes "t-thanks" she smiles and Kota lifts her up on the counter and kisses her inner thighs and smirks.

After they had their fun Kota helps eri down from the counter and grabs the cake from the oven. Eri's legs were trembling, she could barely stand and shivers as she could feel Kota's seed leaking outta her. "Love you~" Kota kisses eri and helps her to the couch so she could rest. "Cuddles?" Eri asks and Kota nods cuddling eri on the couch as he and eri watched movies. A few hours later eri feel asleep resting on Kota's shoulder. "Heh" Kota smiles, he turns off the movie, puts some tinfoil over the cake which he and eri both already ate some, turned off all the lights and carries eri to their room. "God you're adorable" Kota whispers, he sets eri in there bed, turning off the lights before laying next to her, finally he covers them both with the blanket as he closes his eyes to fall asleep while he held eri.