Injured

Eri looks at Kota a little scared and he looks at her. "What? You think I would fall for that?" He asks and eri looks down, "they're not fake....it's just not the full picture" she says and Kota tilts her head. "Did I give you the wrong file?" She asks and Kota was shocked, "fuck....I....the fake file was supposed to go to Luna to keep her off our asses and I....fuck did I switch them up?" Eri looks at Kota scared as that was a huge fuck up on her end. "Don't worry love... I'll go get the file from Luna and I'll handle her okay? You just focus on what you need to" eri looks at Kota near tears but he just smiles at her letting her know everything will be just fine.

Months later, Satsuki and eri were under cover and were just helping out with the vigilantes. Eri was actually about to go ask something when she saw Kota's villain group rounding up everyone. Neither eri or Kota knew each other was there, as Kota was still in his little disguise and eri was because she hid behind the corner before anyone saw her. "Fuck fuck fuck" eri whispers and when she goes to run she accidentally knocked something over. Kota shot around in that direction and signals for someone to investigate. Eri was always very quick and good at hiding, so by the time they got there she was already gone and hiding. "C'mon out....we just wanna talk...." Eri glares and appears behind them. She decided to try and intimidate them, so she focused on surrounding herself with her quirks energy. They just caused a soft glow from her body as her hair waves and her eyes turned into a soft shade of yellow. "Five seconds." She hisses and approaches them getting them to back away. "Get the hell out of here." She says and the two look at each other unsure so eri just took that chance and attacked them, of course out of reflex they tried to defend themselves and actually sprained eri's shoulder in the process. Eri did manage to knock them out but she needed a minute to try and heal herself, of course that means getting somewhere safer. Kota did eventually go to see what was taking the two so long to find them unconscious and growls realizing whoever it was got away. "Go look for whoever escaped....bring them to me dead or alive doesn't fucking matter...." Kota says thinking, "but if it's eri just leave her be and tell me so I can at least handle it at home."

Of course when Kota got home eri was icing her shoulder since she couldn't heal it. "Woah...what happened?" He asks worried and goes to see the damage, "oh um....just got into a little fight....I tried healing it but It's so bad that I can't..." Kota thinks as he sees the hand print on her arm, "where you at the vigilantes base?" He asks gently lifting eri's head so she'll look at him....but also so he could keep tabs on her heart rate and know if she's lying. It was a skill eri didn't know yet and wasn't even aware he was using... because of that she wasn't good at controlling her heart rate and that always gave her away for lying. Eri just looks away which was answer enough as it was, she didn't have the will power to lie right now but didn't know what to say so she said nothing. "Where you the one who knocked out two people?" He asks and eri looks at him wondering how he knew, "I said I would deal with them didn't I? I found out more after I delt with that one area you wanted me to....it took awhile but I found them and so I wanted to deal with them too" he admitted and eri sighs. "They just grabbed me and tossed me.... unfortunately that did something to my shoulder....it hurts so much" Kota nods and kisses her, "let's go get it checked out really quick" he says Picking eri up. They needed to know what happened to her shoulder so they could properly care for the injury.

After they got it checked out they found out eri had torn ligaments in her shoulder as well as a torn muscle. This would of course have to have some surgery done to try and fix it, but for now they just have her a sling for her arm and an ice pack for her shoulder. Once they got back Kota helped eri to bed and once she was asleep he started making some calls furious. "I don't fucking care. I made it clear eri wasn't supposed to get fucking hurt.....yeah well that "little mistake" means eri has to get fucking surgery now....you wanna join em?.....keep fucking testing me and you'll end up dead just like they well. Now do your fucking job or our deal is done" he growls hanging up. "Kota?..." Eri calls out softly as she wanted to cuddle him but realized he wasn't there. Kota takes a deep breath and goes to eri, "yes babygirl" he says softly and eri reaches for him and Kota smiles and lays next to her cuddling him. Kota was watching Theo through the baby monitor, they had to hire a nanny to help out so Theo and his nanny were currently just playing. It took awhile but eri fell back asleep and Kota smiles a little as he hears her soft snoring. "Sweet girl...." He smiles kissing her on the forehead.

Kota eventually left at some point, though he did have Deku and bakugou come help out with eri. He made sure he covered eri with a heated blanket before he left since she always snuggled him since he was warm. Deku was watching Theo since the nanny left for an emergency. "He's so tiny" Deku says rocking Theo and bakugou looks at Theo "tch" he turns away and blushes a little as Theo really was adorable.