early stages

Eri spent the first few hours crying because Kota wasn't there to greet her when she woke up. Then when she finally managed to get up her breasts felt really tender, of course she didn't think much of it and chalked it up to Kota playing with them a little too rough last night. Kota came back around lunchtime and surprised eri with some burritos from her favorite place, but he accidentally forgot the guacamole. Usually eri would shrug it off and move on but for some reason she just broke down crying again and Kota panicked. "hey...hey....shhh...I'm sorry...." He says hugging eri trying to calm her down. "Here I can make some guacamole really quick and then we can add it-" he offers and eri cried more, "w-why can't I stop c-crying?" Eri asks confused why she was so upset over something so small.

Kota thinks and kisses eri, "I think I remember how they make the guacamole there...let me try play cupcake?" Kota says, not once did he make eri feel bad for crying over guacamole. He just did his best to make it right, he knew eri was upset about it so it was important to him...even if it seemed like it was something so small. Once Kota added the guacamole to the burrito he lets eri try and eri she sniffles calming down as she eats it. "There....I'm so sorry cupcake, I'll remember the guacamole next time I promise" he kisses eri and finally eats his burrito. Midway through eri whimpers and Kota looks at her worried, "what's wrong?" "....I didn't get my morning cuddles or kisses..." Eri says and Kota kisses eri, "I know...I'm so sorry beautiful, I'll make it up to you tomorrow okay? I promise" he reassures getting eri to calm down before she started crying again. Once they finished eating Kota leads eri to the couch and they just cuddled while they watched some movies.

Kota did his best to be really attentive to eri. It wasn't really normal for her to be this emotional...but he knew that whatever it was Eri just needed a support pillar until whatever was causing this sorted itself out. Once Eri fell asleep Kota sighs and holds her while he rubs her head. "...what's gotten you so emotional today mi amor..." Kota mumbles kissing eri on the forehead.

Weeks went on and eri just kept getting intense mood swings. She would sometimes be really nauseous, and had very specific food cravings and sometimes if Kota didn't make it correctly or didn't get it from the right place she would either cry her heart out or just get really sick. Kota took less and less time away from her, now it was just he'd pop in here and there at the villain organization to deal with some things that were urgent then had to come right back to eri.

Kota just got back from a quick meeting and he stopped to pick up some of eri's cravings. "Cupcake! I got you some nacho cheese and those baby pickles! The ones that have the crunch you like" Kota calls it and eri comes out smiling. Kota gives her the nacho cheese and pickles, he also got her the ice water from the coffee shop down the street. It was the only water she would drink without puking...he didn't understand it but luckily that place was opened 24/7 cuz he would usually end up making a stop there at 2 am for some ice water and cake pops if they had any if they didn't he always made sure to have cake mix at home so he could make some.

Kota actually ended up getting some pregnancy tests as well. Sure he wasn't ready to be a dad...but he also hasn't been using protection, so getting her pregnant was definitely a possibility since they go at it like animals. "What's that?" Eri asks, "pregnancy tests, you've been showing a lot of signs of pregnancy so....I just wanna be sure this way we can figure out how to stop those nausea waves you get" eri looks at it and nods "mhm, I'll go take them" she smiles and leaves and Kota sighs, he was just trying to think about what he would do if she was pregnant. Sure it would be an accident but it was really just his fault for not using protection, "okay....if she is pregnant I'll pick up some books and we can join a parenting class or just.... we'll figure it out" Kota takes a deep breath and just hides the fact he was stressed about this.

Eri comes out setting the test next to Kota as she eats her picks dipped in nacho cheese. She was really content and just enjoying the snack which is what Kota wanted. 5 minutes go by and Kota checks on the test and his stomach sinks but he still smiles, "did you take another one?" He asks wanting to be sure and eri shook her head. "Mhm, when you can please take another....I just wanna make sure" Kota says and eri peeks at the test confused. "2 lines?" She seemed confused and thinks "so it's positive?" Eri asks and Kota nods. "Yep, but taking another tests just makes extra sure sometimes" Kota kisses eri and just holds her. Evening she did go to take 2 more tests and then she set them next to Kota and perks up, "ooo some strawberry cake pops with chocolate sounds so good right now!" Eri smiles and Kota chuckles kissing eri, "homemade or from the coffee shop?" Kota asks and eri shivers, "the coffee shops chocolate makes me really sick..." Eri admitted, "so homemade" eri nods and Kota nuzzles her and goes to make some cake pops. Eri yawns and stretches, once Kota put the cake batter into the oven he came back over to check the tests and all three were positive. "Heh, you're gonna be a mama eri" Kota smiles and eri gives a tired smile and Kota kisses her and cuddles with her while the cake bakes. He put on a movie and soon enough eri fell asleep her body needed a little nap.