New Opponents

Any pov

It's a few days later, Ranboo was able to convince Tommy to let Y/N hang out with him and Tubbo, Ranboo did tell Tommy that he could come with them to hang out but Tommy said he was 'busy' or something, which is kinda..different? Y/N didn't mind it and just said bye to Tommy with a hug before leaving with Ranboo and Tubbo. Like last time, they went over to Niki's bakery, got something to eat and talked, but they had more time now so they were walking around Manberg, and talking like usual.

Tubbo pov

Me and Ranboo were bickering about something, like usual, when Ranboo suddenly looked around and got surprised and a bit worried, I raised an eyebrow at him "what's the matter Boo?" I asked, Ranboo looked at me with a serious expression "what do you mean? Do you not notice! Where's     Y/N?!" Ranboo quickly said, I got surprised and looked around a bit before getting worried. "Let's spilt up! They can't have gone too far" Ranboo suggested, I nodded and walked a certain way, Ranboo walked the opposite way.

Y/N pov

I kinda got annoyed of Ranboo's and Tubbo's bickering so I walked away...and I also needed to throw away my drink I had finished, I walked around the corner and found a trash can and threw it away, I then turned and started walking back when I bumped into someone and fell to the ground "aye, you okay mamacitá?" Asked a voice, I looked up and seen two people, one was tall and had dark brown hair and red eyes and looked to be half goat or ram and was wearing a suit? The other was short with black hair and caramel brown eyes and seemed to have small yellow duck wings and was also wearing a suit and some sunglasses and a dark blue beanie

"Oh, uh yea, I'm fine" I said back, the shorter one held out his hand to help me up which I took and stood up.

Ranboo pov

While searching for Y/N I heard talking around the corner and peeked around it to see Y/N with two other people, I quickly recognized the two and went to get Tubbo, "Tubbo! I found them!" I said when I found Tubbo "well? Lead the way!" Tubbo said, I lead Tubbo over to where Y/N was, and when we got there Tubbo got surprised but it was blocked out by jealousy and anger, *they're talking to Schlatt and Quackity! What the hell?!* I thought...i was jealous.

Tubbo took a deep breath to calm down before speaking "Y/N?" Tubbo questioned softly, Y/N turned around and smiled and walked over to us "where did you go? We were worried..." I said, Y/N chuckled a bit " "oh you don't need to worry about me, I can take care of myself!" Y/N said with a smile, me and Tubbo shared a look "here, let's get you back home" Tubbo said, Y/N nodded, they turned around waved bye to Quackity and Schlatt, Quackity waved back "bye mamacitá!" Quackity said with a smile, Schlatt just simply nodded a bit like always, Y/N turned back towards me and Tubbo and walked over to us and turned the corner, Quackity and Schlatt looked at me and Tubbo and smirked, Me and Tubbo glared at them before turning and walking away.

Quackity pov

"Damn, señorita's mad beautiful" I said with a smirk, Schlatt nodded "mhm, but their with Tubbo and Ranboo" Schlatt said, we were walking back to our office/president work place, "then we'll just have to do something about that...won't we?" I said with a smile, Schlatt smiled "we will, pumpkin, we will" Schlatt said before laughing a bit, I chuckled a bit. "Oh this will be fun..." I chuckled out...

CLIFF HANGER!!! WHOOOO!!! Now you gotta wait! But I do hope you enjoyed!