Running

(This is not connected to the Valentine's Day chapter, that was just a special chapter so it wasn't connected to the actual story, sorry! But anyway back to the actual story!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov

I heard Tommy and Wilbur talking about...me?! I definitely heard my name, but why?... *...maybe I should get closer to hear more...* I thought to myself, I quietly got up and walked over and crouched down behind the counter to hear them speaking... "I don't know about this Wil, is this really right?" Tommy asked quietly, "I'm sure Tommy, now do you want to have them for ourselves or no?" Wilbur said back to Tommy quietly, "no, no, I guess we could...what's the plan?" I heard Tommy say, Wilbur seemed to chuckle a bit, "easy, while we make the pancakes, we'll grab a pill and put them asleep, then we'll take them downstairs" I heard Wilbur say....*w-wait what?...their planning on doing what?!* I thought to myself.

Tommy pov

I was talking to Wilbur about the plan when I heard a floorboard creek, I turned my head and seen Y/N walking to the front door, I got surprised and nudged Wilbur "Wilbur..." I said, Y/N froze a bit before running to the front door and rushing out it, Wilbur saw and quickly got upset and ran after them, I stood there frozen in surprise.

Back to Y/N pov

I ran out the door when i heard Tommy say Wilbur's name, I heard running behind me so I quickened my pace, I heard Wilbur calling my name and yelling for me to come back, after a while I knocked into someone and when I looked up I saw...*Quackity! Oh thank fried Twinkies!* "Mamacitá? Are you okay? Why are you out in the woods?" Quackity asked and leaned down and held out his hand to help me up, I took it and stood up before explaining quickly "Wilbur's after me! I need a place to stay, can I please stay with you if you have room?" I asked, Quackity got surprised but smiled "sure Mamacitá, I can ask Schlatt if we can let you stay, follow me and be fast so that Wilbur doesn't come" Quackity said, I nodded and followed him, not knowing Wilbur was glaring from behind us as we walked away.

After a long while and a lot of constant funny flirting from Quackity we finally got to Manberg and we were now at the president's house aka Schlatt and Quackity's house, we walked in and Schlatt was sitting on the couch, he looked up at us and smiled "hey Y/N, what are you doing here? Pumpkin?" *Schlatt said and looked over at Quackity "yea, so basically they need a place to stay and they asked me since we bumped into each other in the forest, so can they stay here?" Quackity asked with pleading eyes, Schlatt sighed before nodding "fine, they can stay in the guest bedroom, lead them to their room, well bring up some food for you later" Schlatt said, Quackity smiled and so did I a bit, I thanked Schlatt and he simply nodded, Quackity then lead me to the guest bedroom and it was surprisingly big! Quackity then said something which surprised me " so, I actually slept in this room so can we maybe..." "sleep together?...sure why not, I don't really want you to sleep on the floor or something" Quackity smiled and hugged me which I hugged back and it was surprisingly gentle and comfy, "thank you Mamacitá!" Quackity said happily, I smiled "your welcome Quackity" I said back "call me Q...or actually..call me Alex"