Valentines day!

(This is a Valentine's Day special so it might be a bit short idk)

Valentine's Day finally came around on the Dsmp! Wilbur and Tommy had an idea for the day, so early in the morning they left the house.

Wilbur POV

Me and Tommy left the house and went deep into the forest to search for something. "Alright Tom, the flowers we're looking for are deep in the forest so it'll take a while" I said, Tommy groaned in annoyance "at least we're doing this for Y/N" Tommy mumbled, I smiled and chuckled at his expression, "c'mon Tom" I chuckled.

After an hour or so me and Tommy found bunch of different flowers in a beautiful bouquet for Y/N so we started walking back, Tommy also bought some chocolate chip cookies from Niki.

After a while we got back, I hid the flowers behind my back and Tommy held the cookies, we walked into the house and Y/N was sitting on the couch reading a book.

We walked over to Y/N, they looked up at us and closed their book " hey Y/N, we have something for you" Tommy mumbled, Y/N chuckled at how nervous Tommy was, I moved my hands and gave    Y/N the flowers, they were definitely surprised "what's this for?" Y/N asked, "happy Valentine's Day Y/N!" Both me and Tommy said at the same time, Tommy then plopped onto the couch next to Y/N and gave them the cookies. Y/N smiled softly and hugged Tommy, Tommy hugged back with a genuine smile, I smiled and sat down on the couch next to them, the rest of the day we watched movies and ate popcorn and had ice cream for dessert and just hanged out...and we played board games too. But I'd say this was one of the most funnest Valentine's Day ever!

I don't know if this is part of the story or if this is just a Valentine's Day special thing, idk, but I do know that I should say... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE!!!!❤️