Ok but how?

"So you found the book?" 

"Yeah, it wasnt even that hard to do. Just had to beat the absolute-"

"Alright, thats enough of that. Now all we have to do is use it and then we can save [Name] right?" The others agreed. As Tamayo opened the book, the others leaned over her shoulder to see what was in the book as well. . . What even was this gibberish? 

"Does that say, 2 bottles of human blood? Or am I tripping?" 

"No- no no. I see it too. What is this?" 

"It's like a shopping list but for.. the weirdest stuff in the world." 

"Let me see that." Gojo took the book and started to read through the pages he turned to. At this point everyone was getting worried. Was this the wrong book? Would they actually have to get these things? 

"I have come to a conclusion." (🤓) Gojo said as he closed the book. Everyone else waited for him to say something else but he didn't. . "Well spit it out already! We don't have all day!" 

"Actually its night." 

"I will not hesitate to rock your world." 

"Anyways! The conclusion is. . . We are gonna have to get all these things on the list give it to [Name] to drink and then curse is out! An amazing plan if i do say so myself." 

The others looked at him with disbelief. (insert vine boom effect). "Did you even see what was on that list? Are you blind or maybe that blindfold you always wearing is too tight around your head its squeezing out your brain cells." 

"Excuse you i have the healthy average of braincells to be very smart." 

"Clearly not if we're going to mix human blood and whatever the hell else and give it to a child to drink." 

"Don't worry we'll say its like fruit punch or something." 

"Somebody better hold me back before I punch this dude in his neck so hard his boyfriend wont want him no more." 

While Gojo and the kids were fighting Aizawa picked up the book and read through it a little longer. Tamayo just stood back waiting to see if the fight would escalate any further before she pretended to be busy reading the book as well. Apparently, there was a page in the book that had been torn out and put at the end. Tamayo grabbed the folded-up page and opened it. . Looking at each other then looking at the paper Aizawa and Tamayo sighed. . Kids these days.

"Everybody shut up!" Aizawa yelled getting their attention. Tamayo cleared her throat. "It seems that you've missed the page at the back that said there was an alternate way to do this without having to get that long list of useless things. . ." 

Gojo looked in disbelief and Yohara and Yashiro glared at him. . "See. Now i'm really bout to beat his butt." 

"What does the paper say?" Yohara asked. 

"Says something about fingers..? But it's easier than the others." 

"Oh no- not the fingers-. . ." 

"Whats wrong?" 

"It means [Name] is gonna have to eat the fingers of the curse. ." 

"Not worse than human blood mixed with swamp water. ." 

"He'll have to eat 20.." 

The others froze with widened eyes. . . He gonna have to eat what? Soon there was a thud. When everyone turned towards the door there was a passed out [Name]. "AWH NOT AGAIN!" 

"GOJO!" 

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT!? I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE WAS THERE!" 

"[Name] WAKE UP!"