Problems pt.1

[Name] frequently had to visit the hospital. Most days he would have to leave early other days he had to stay over night. The voice mocked him, which made [Name] not like the voice even more. [Name] yawned laying in his bed staring at the ceiling not knowing what to do. Yohara was at school.. Yashiro was also.. at school. Ms. Tamayo went to work and dadzawa went to work. It was just [Name]. . oh and the weird hair man. 

He didn't really want the man to look after him but he has no choice. Does the white haired man even work? 

Soon the door to  his room opened, he leaned up to look who walked in. It was his babysitter with a bowl in his hand. It smelt good. "Okaay little [Name]~ I made you some delicious soup." Gojo place down the bowl of soup on the table next to the bed. Before [Name] could say anything though, three hard knocks came from the front door. 

Gojo got up to go downstairs and check out who was there. He opened the door and there was a man holding two kids in his arms like footballs. "Take your kids they're causing a ruckus." He then plopped the two kids inside the house before walking away from the house. Gojo sighed as he closed the door. The two kids looked up at him. "It was getting boring in there anyways." the black haired boy said folding his arms. 

Gojo sighed. "You two know im on a mission did you really have to do this?" Both the kids nodded. . "Mister?" Gojo plus the two other kids looked towards the voice seeing [Name] there. "AH- [Name] you're not supposed to be out of bed!" Gojo warned going to make sure the boy was ok. "So this is your mission?" 

"You should'a told us you were a babysitter. So we could help.. the poor child." 

"I'm surprised he's still alive." 

Gojo deadpanned at the comments. Meanwhile [Name] was intrigued by the two. "Who are you guys?" 

"I'm Nobara!" The girl said fancily pointing her hand to herself. The black haired boy stayed silent eyeing the boy. Nobara elbowed him and he glared at her before sighing. "I'm Megumi.." Nobara ran up to [Name]. "You poor poor thing! Having this pathetic old man take care of you while your parents are gone!" She hugged him in an almost bone crushing hug that made Gojo worry and [Name] wince slightly. 

Soon she stopped though. Dramatically she gasped. "You look just as skinny as Megumi! Is he feeding you??" Megumi took offense to that but wouldn't take his revenge now.. 

"Uhm.. yeah. Just now he gave me soup. He said he made it himself!" Nobara and Megumi quickly turned their heads to Gojo with an astonished but deadly look in their eyes.

It made Gojo sweat a bit..

"YOU TRIED TO KILL THIS POOR BOY!"

"WHAT!? WHY WOULD I DO THAT???"

"YOU MADE HIM SOUP???? YOU SHOULDA JUST BOUGHT IT!"

"HEY I CAN COOK!"

"MEGUMI COMFORT THE CHILD! I'LL KILL THE OLD MAN.."

"No promises.. i aint social."

------------------

------------------

------------------

------------------

------------------

------------------

------------------