Testing

After what felt like 27 hours. The man walked in. .

[Name] and Hakuji looked up at the man walking towards them. He grabbed [Name] dragging him out of the room.

[Name] winced at this. Where were they going now?

Getting to a very spooky part of- wherever they were. [Name] was put ij the center of the room. In some kind of circle thingy?

He was then chained there so he wouldn't move. "So what now? Did you get the instuructions?" The other man scoffed. "Of course i did. You think i'm stupid?"

"Maybe."

The other man blinked at the first guy. "Don't even start fighting. I will be putting yall down of you do."

The 3rd man walked in. [Name] found the 3 men slightly amusing. But this sotuation was not. . 

"This is the kid?" The 3rd man asked scowling down at [Name]. "Yeah."

. . .

"Let's begin then."

The 1st man, the man that brought him here, went up to [Name] and put his hand on his head. "Just don't move and it'll be over soon."

[Name] blinked.. What was gonna happen? The men sat arounf him. Two to the side and one in front.

[Name] gulped, this didn't look good. More like them trynna summon a demon. . . [Name] is still scared from the last movie night at the ua dorms. .

How can somebody's body move like that?? Was that gonna happen to him??!!
He didn't want his body to contort. .

He wanted dadzawa. . Soon the man started to say something. [Name] couldn't understand what for a little. Then he understood?

But how? The man was talking about some, spirit? No, he called it a curse. Was [Name] cursed!?

Was it the voice? Maybe-

[Name] felt a pang in his head. . His head hurted baaad.. Then for some reason he felt nauseous.

What was happening? Little known to [Name] his body started to change on the outside. Turning to a certain voice in his head.

That's when he started to feel as if he was being stabbed with a bunch of knives. . His heart felt like it was clenching.

[Name] started to cry at the clenching, stabby pain. He started to breathe quicker cause he didn't feel like he was breathing.

It was too much for this poor boy. But then Sukuna was almost out so, shouldn't he just endure it till then?

Then there was a boom, which shook the room. The man stopped chanting and [Name] crashed to the floor hyperventalating.

He held his chest. "What was that?"

"I don't know.."

"Well go check idiot!"

"But don't we need to-"

The walls vibrated and shook. That happened for a little until a huge hole was punched into the wall.

. . .

[Name] looked over, though he couldn't see much. He saw familiar mint green hair. .

"Y-Yashiro. . ."

One of the men laughed. "A mere boy? This is your saviour?" He laughed.

He didn't even see Yashiro move until he got punched in the gut, flying into the wall. .

Before the 1st man could attack. He was blown away by a ball of fire. "Don't. Mess. With. My. Brother."

---------

---------

---------

---------

---------

The best hero twins have returned! The Y duo. Yashiro and Yohara are the best heros fr.

Change my mind. 😎🥱🥱

Why does [Name] keep getting kidnapped? Yall gotta do better fr. 🙄✋️

 🙄✋️