Part 1 In this world

*chris walks in the room where trey and august was*

trey-hey wassup bro, whts going on

chris-so yall know yn just at the house alone and uk sometimes I get worreid something could be happening to her.

august-okay yeah get to tha point bro!

chris-well you know after this meet&greet its our last day of the tour, but im not coming bck with yall cau (GCO)

aug-why u aint coming back bro and where u going

chris- well if u didn't cut me off when i was talking i could of finished..

aug-my bad bro...

chris-anyway usher and nicki wanted me to do a couple performances with them in chicago for about 1 month or so...

trey-wht u gne tell yn when she find out you not walking threw the door with us.. you cnt stress her out like tht chris she's already in enough stress with all of us not there with her MAINLY you bro.. when she see me and aug come threw the door 1st thing tht pops up in her head "wheres chris" but if u gotta stay in chicago for how ever many days then thts fine i aint gone stop you im just trying to keep my sister from being under so much stress so yall dnt lose the baby WHICH is also my niece or nephew...

chris-yea you right trey but i also gotta make this money man yea ik its not always about our fans but if it wasnt for them we wouldn't be here living in big ass houses so there for i gotta do wht a nigga gotta do. now come on and lets go see our fans...

Trey aug and chris sat at the table next thing uk all the girls started screaming I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! OMG SO SEXY AUGUST... MARRY ME!!! this one chck came up to trey and was like can I get ur number...

trey-i hope u just playing about getting my number lol im jk shorty u cute, here let me sign ur paper

surcerity gurad-come on ma'am we gotta keep it moving

the girl-ughhh can u not touch me

trey-ayee chill man its ard bro chill this our meet and greet not urs

SG-ard my bad man just trying to do my job...

trey signs the girls paper and puts his number on the back.. he puts up tha call me sign and blows her a kiss..

tha girl-ill b sure to call u trey

aug-oh lord trey always gotta give some girl his # all the time.. lol

trey-nigga stfu cause u b doing tha same thing too lol dont get jealous bro cause u cant find no girl

aug-mannn bro dnt worry ima find me a girl who straight up loyal and loves me and knows how to please her man and not just with me cause of my money...

trey-mmhhmm ard bro ima keep my eye on u and UR true love who ever tht will be..

soo they all see they fans and thanks them for coming out to support them. they thought they were done signing posters and stuff until 3 ladies walked up to them and said hello there you still have some fans!!!

trey looks up and sees it's his mother

trey-MAMA!!!

TBC

part.2 coming soon

INSTAGRAM- dhat_kaekae_life

follow me

comment vote share