Part 2. In This World

Trey- MAMA!!! w-what u doing here

TM-well we wanted to surprise yall and just to come and support yall on wht yall do and on how far yall have gotten..

trey- awww mama thts nice of yall

chris- yea tht is really nice of yall to come out here and surprise us but i have to tell yall something 

CM- what is it son, yn lost tha baby

chris- really mom noo she didn't lose the baby.. but im coming bck to cali, usher and nicki wanted me to do performances with them for 1 month so i want b gone super long...

CM-don't u think u should give yn a call and let her know tht u wont be coming home today, she's going to be mad...

chris- ma yess ik she's going to b mad, im jusst trying to get this extra money and enjoy the time with my fans b4 my child is born and i go into daddy mode.... ALL of yall please dnt b stressing me out ik i shouldnt do this to her but i gotta do wht is best for me and my family *walks out the room*

aug- damn yall done pissed him off, ima go check on him... *goes to tha room chris was in*

aug- hey bro u ard

chris-yea im good idk why they even came up here they should of stayed in cali and take care of yn, like they aint even call her to see if she wanted to come out here and see me. i swear old women get on my nerves...

aug- yea man i understand i feel ya but fr tho give yn a call and check on her

chris- ard... *calling yn*

yn- Hello *tired voice*

chris- hey baby where u sleeping

yn- yea buts its ok i wanna hear ur voice.. when r u coming bck home babe

chris- well bae im not coming bck today i'll be bck in 1 month

yn-*tearing up* y babe u told me u was coming bck today tha last day of the tour..

chris- usher and nicki wanted me to come up to chicago  with them and do performances, but when I come back i'll bring u something back wht do u want...

yn- ok bae, and I want a big teddy bear, something we can put in the babies room...

chris- ok baby.. well i hope this month goes by fast i cnt wait to see u and our baby...

yn- i love u too babe we will see u soon

chris- ohhh something else i gotta tell u too bae

yn- wht is it... is it something im going to b mad about

chris- yes... umm our moms came down here to surprise us today...

yn- WHAT!!!!! and they couldnt call me to see if i wanted to come uk wht im sorry babe but they are fucked up for doing tht.. u already know i dnt even tlk to my mom like tht but august mom and ur mom they could of at least come to see me and ask me.. when they get here its gne b on.. like they already know tht im under alot of stress being at home by my self like really.. ughhh *crying*

chris- ik bae ima tlk to them and tell them how u feel and tht are messed up for not coming to visit u... but bae just take a deep breath cuddle with my pillow and think tht im laying with u its going to be ok.. im going to see if usher and nicki can let me leave earlier than waiting a whole month ok bae i love u and our baby and i will see u very soon...

yn- ok babe love u too and ttyl *kisses threw tha phone*

aug- is she good bro

chris-yea she's fine she just think it was messed up tht our mom's didnt go see her and asked if she wanted to come see us uk..

aug-yea bro i understand well we bout to go head out to tha airport and catch our flight...

chris-ard bro take care of my girl man.. ima see if i can leave earlier than waiting a whole month ard...

Chris told his mom and everyone else mom tht yn was pissed and still is pissed tht they didnt go out to see her.. tht just led into a whole argument chris mom thinks she should grow up and stop being a big baby.... they got on tha plane then arrived in LAX a driver picked everyone up and dropped them off at yn and chris house..

*knocks on the door*

yn- who is it..

trey- open the door sis its us

yn- heyyyy big brooo *gives him a big hug* omg i missed u soo much come in

trey- i missed u too...

yn- come on in everyone come in...

AM- heyyy miss thing we missed u..

yn-*mean mugging all tha mom's even her mom as they walk in tha door*

CM- sooo yn chris told us wht u said bout us

yn-ok and so.. yall knew yall could of came and see me or asked me if i wanted to come and fly in with yall.. tha most yall could of really dne tht would of made me happy was just coming to visit me but no yall's asses had to go get on a plane and see yalls son.. knowing tht today was they last tour yall still flew out there and just waisted yalls money..

CM- *being sarcastic* ohh my well we are soo sorry tht we couldnt come get u boo hoo GROWN TF UP AND STOP BEING SUCH A BIG BABY!!!!

AM- heyyy calm down she's pregnant and she cnt control her emotions and uk tht you've been pregnant before soo dnt b coming at her like tht chill all 3 of us r lucky enough she let us in her house...

CM- ohh so now u taking sides...

yn-its not all about taking sides.. i could really kick yall out my house right now cause yall r just driving me nuts right about now and i really dnt need tht...

yn mom- look now i aint even said a word besides now..

yn-ohhh look who's talking now... the mother who was to damn scared to get her so called boyfriend off of me when he was rapping me...

*trey looks at his mother in hate*

trey- wait wht!!!

yn-ohhh u aint tell ur son wht u did to ur only daughter... *turns to trey* yeah trey mama hid in a corner looking at me dead in my eyes watching me screaming and getting rapped she did nothing *tearing up* I will never forget tht and I will never FORGIVE YOU!!!! get out of my house go live in a hotel go burn in hell dnt mind coming to tha hospital when im giving birth to ur grand-child

Trey-mama please go she dne delt with alot today just please go..

CM- omg sweetie im sorry i didnt kno (GCO)

YN- no u get out as well u dne enough just by saying i need to grow up and stop being a baby.. i think u need to go get a life and think about wht u said to me... both yall get out and go gossip or wht eva yall do.. just go i dnt want to see yalls faces anymore just go.. GOOOOO!!!!!!

trey-PLEASE CAN YALL GOOO CAUSE MOM I CNT EVEN LOOK AT U THE SAME U JUST UGHHH GOOOOOO AWAY BOTH OF YALL!!!!!!!!

TBC

will trey even talk to his mom again???

will yn get alone with chris mother again after wht she said??? 

Part. 3 coming soon

comment vote share