Part 8 In This World

Trey- Hello.... who is this

??- u don't know who this is.. you must not know me

Trey-no i don't know who you are so once again who is this *getting mad*

??- well remember you gave me your number at the meet&greet and you was like call me...

Trey-ohhhhhh yea now i remember you, well I remember your face never got your name and I never thought you would call...

??-My name is Kelly and yea.. I keep my promises lol I make sure I call people lol

Trey- well Kelly what are you doing

Kelly- nothing much I'm moving to LA soon and I know that's where you live at lol

Trey- true true.. well that's cool.. ummm when will you be getting here???

Kelly-Tomorrow at noon, why you wanna take me out on a date..

Trey-yea how you know

Kelly- I just know lol

Trey-ok well tomorrow at noon I will come pick you up from your place just text me your address and yea...

Kelly- Ard then see you soon...

*what trey didn't know was that Kelly wasn't just moving to LA just cause, she has a boyfriend that she is moving in with him they been together since they where in elementary school. Kelly wanted to tell trey that she has a boyfriend but she would feel bad and everything so when they go out to lunch tomorrow she'll tell him.. Hope he don't pop off*

Trey-*talking to his self* Omg  man I can't believe she called me I thought she wouldn't hmm I wonder if she has a boyfriend I gotta call august I don't care if it's 4 in the morning lol..

*calling august*

Aug-*tired voice* Hello

Trey- Hey man I gotta tell you something

Aug- what is it man I was sleeping bro damn...

Trey- A nigga got a dateeeeee

Aug- Really you couldn't tell me later like seriously... * girl in the background makes noses*

Trey- Aug who was that man.. U fucking!!!!!!!

Aug- No nigga that's my girl dummie.. lol

Trey- nahh man no way when you get a girl bro lol

Aug- Don't worry bout it I'll tell you when we get the day started...

Trey- ard man talk to ya later.. *hangs up the phone*

* Trey couldn't go to sleep so he just stayed up and watch Tv , he took a little nap but then he realized it was 11:30pm almost noon and time for his date... Trey checks his phone and see's he has a text message from Kelly saying I have to tell you something when we go out to eat *sad emoji face*Trey gets dressed and is just thinking of what Kelly has to tell him... Kelly is outside of her hotel she hasn't gone to her boyfriend's house yet she didn't want trey to know she see's a car pull up and it's trey...

Trey- *rolling down the window* Well hello beautiful lol...

Kelly- *blushing* Hey Mr.man lol.. You gone open the door for me or nahhh lol

Trey- Yea I'm going to open the door for you... *gets out the car and opens the door for her, before she got in the car trey grabbed her by her waist and tried to kiss her but she rejected it he just ended up kissing her on the cheek* What's wrong you don't want me to kiss you, I know you want these sexy lips... lol