Part 4 In This World

Chris-*angrey voice* ohhh soo now u wanna tell ppls girlfriends tht they should grow up and stop being such a big baby knowing tht they r PREGNANT AND CANT CONTROL THEIR HORMONES dnt ever step foot in my house or on my door step dont even bother coming to the hospital when MY baby is born...

CM-... Chris im sorry i really didnt mean to say tht to yn i-i was soo angry and i didn't know wht to say so tht just came out of my mouth...im sooo sorry son, please don't keep me from meeting my grand-child please

chris- Mother, right about now I really don't care, u still haven't aplogize to yn she's really hurt tht u said tht.. and u can really save ur excuses for later idc and idk if i can ever forgive u.. ttyl good-bye *hangs phone up*

CM- *talking to her self* omg what have I done.. like I really didnt mean to say tht to yn it just slipped out my mouth like she made me mad so I to say wht was on my mind.. but at the same time she is pregnant and ik tht feeling and ik for a fact she cant control her emotions I should go to her house and apologize to her... idc if chris says not to step foot on his steps i really dont care.. he just gne have to b mad... ima bring yn mother too she really needs apologize to her for real for real yn deserves it alot... plus she's about to have our grand-child, this family needs to get back together...

Chris mother sends a text message to Yn asking if she could come over and bring her mother so they can apologize to her... she also explains tht she didnt mean to say what she said she was mad and everything.. Yn reads the text message, she's annoyed that she texted her but she thought she would give her a chance to talk and she thinks she could at least let her mother talk as well cause Yn is just mostly fed up with this drama and she really doesnt need it even if she is pregnant or not pregnant...

Yn- mama!!!

AM- yes love

Yn-sooo chris mom and my mom is coming by to talk. Like I really dont wanna tlk to them both but im just sick and tired of this drama uk..

AM- yes, I completely understand love, uk like yall need to talk cause ur pregnant and u really dont need all tht drama/stress...

Yn-thank u for having my back not just cause you wanted to shut her up but uk/ understand wht im going threw..

AM- you welcome love... * gives Yn a hug*

Mean while chris mother and yn mother is on there way to Yn house. yn texts chris to let him know whats going on she doesn't know that chris said that he doesn't want his mom or yn's mom at their house anymore so she is in for a surprise..

Yn-*texting chris* hey love, just letting you know tht ur mom and my mom are coming over so we can have a talk  im just like soo tired of this drama shit but, I will keep u posted on how the talk goes, love ya babe

chris got the text message he was pissed but he had to keep cool cause maybe this talk will bring the family back together.. chris texted yn back saying ok babe i love u too see u soon...

chirs mom and yn mom has arrived at they house they took a deep breath hoping everything will go smooth..

CM-*kncoking on the door* knock knock knock...

Yn-who is it...

CM- its ur mother in-law

Yn-oh.. Trey can u get tha door please..

trey-*gives her a stare* Only cause ur pregnant lol and i love u lil sis lol *opens the door*

CM- hi trey

Trey- *says nothing*

YM- hi son...

Trey-*mean mugging* I aint ur son no more...

they both sit on the couch yn turns the TV off and starts the convo off, trey august and his mom was there as well... August mother was sitting next to yn just in case she pops off and ends up smacking bitches... old bitches at that...

Yn- sooo how are tha both of yall today

YM-im fine, ummmm I just want to apologize for wht I did to u when u where 16 years old ik he could of killed u and a lot could of happen to be really honest I was more scared for my self then to be scared for you.. im sorry tht i was thinking tht way i know u shouldnt and ik u may not forgive me now but soon i hope u do.. and trey im sorry for not telling u that i have done that to ur sister.. ik u care and love her very much soo and ik she could of died that night.. *tearing up* im deeply  sorry and i hope yall can forgive me sooner than later...

Yn...

TBC

What will yn and trey say???

what does chris mother have to say next???

Will yn forgive chris mother??? Will chris forgive his own mother

COMMENT VOTE SHARE

sorry its short

part.5 tmr 

hope yall are enjoying the story so far please leave comments!!!!!!!!