Part 10 In This World

Kelly's POV... All I wanted to do was to tell him that I broke up with my boyfriend only if he listened now I can't call him no more but I can text him he didn't say I couldn't text him ughh I don't know what to do... I didn't mean to hurt trey's feelings I was having such a good time and I just thought he didn't need to know I was in a relationship.. Well I mean he was flirting with me but every man does that but I didn't know he was going to like want me like that... I don't know I'm just going to send him a card or something hopefully we can run into each other some where... end of POV...

* Trey threw his phone on the floor and it cracked, he was so angry he didn't know what to do, he was upset that he was the only one still single august gotta girl Chris is engaged with babies on the way. Trey wanted what Yn and Chris has but he didn't know where to start... Trey called august knowing it was 3 in the morning he didn't care*

Aug- yo man stop calling me knowing I'm sleep dang.. what is it now

Trey-bro Kelly's butt called me man

Aug-what she say

Trey- she ain't say nothing cause I cut her off saying stop calling my phone don't call me no more I don't fuck with you no more since you never told me you had a boyfriend.

Aug-dang man, well you know she might of called you for some type of reason you know.

Trey- true but still I don't want nothing to do with her she messed up lol

Aug-ard bro what ever you say man, well I'm bout to go back to sleep gotta get up in 3 hours man

Trey-okay bro talk to you later love ya man *hangs phone up*

*Trey goes to sleep dreaming bout some girl lol, next day it's morning Chris is getting better but still has to rest Yn is almost 9months pregnant august and Brittney are doing good they are working on having kids their self... August mom found love and moved into her own house but not to far from everyone else Chris mom is still living with Yn and Chris she doesn't want to live on her own yet but their fine with it. Yn and Trey's mom is still locked up she ain't going anywhere so don't worry she gone be in there forever... The next day Yn gets a phone call from her best friend Amber...

Yn-BESTFRIEND!!!!!!! wassup girl *laughing*

Amber-nothing much girl I was wondering if yall wanted to come to Kayla's 3rd birthday today...

Yn-OMG girl of course lol do you need help with decorating or anything cause I can get August and Trey to help you Chris is still resting but he'll still be able to make it to the party...

Amber- yesss girl lol I really need help and if you don't mind me asking but ughhh *high pitch voice* is trey single lol??

Yn-why girl you gotta crush on him lol

Amber-Maybe lol

Yn-yea he single you want me to hook yall up??

Amber- awwww girl you don't gotta do that you know I could just be his fi *GCO*

Yn-Girl hush lol You like him and once he see's you trust me he's going to want to cuff you.. and don't worry he is good with kids lol shit he better be he got a niece or nephew coming in a few days... But I know the both of yall very well soo yea.. would you want me to set a lil date for yall I can watch kayla for you...

Amber-*hyped* OMG GIRL YESSSS YESSS YESSS and kayla is going to her dads tomorrow they having a lil party for her b-day but yessss girl I would love that omg thank you best friend lol..

Yn-you welcome girl.. ooooo *babies kicking*

Amber-Whats wrong girl???

Yn-nothing these babies kicking lol