Part 9 In This World

Aug- mom save it for later you have done enough now

AM-ummm excuse me what did you just say to me???

Aug- you heard me mom, I'm tired of you saying mean things about my girlfriend not even mean things just being rude. I'm a grown man now I'm not young anymore you have to respect that I have found someone that I truly love, so what if they did something bad in the past that's the past now it's the present okay..

Chirs- aye aye bro chill.. I understand your upset but come on man that's your mom

Aug- Like you ain't yelled at your mom before, man go some where.. she needs to understand that I have found a beautiful girl in my life and she has no right to judge I ain't little no more..

Chris- True but still man.. you know what I'm just going to hush my mouth this isn't about us it's about meeting your girlfriend.. sorry Brittney

Brittney- It's alright my  family is worst then this when it comes to arguing so yall are good *laughing*

Am-Brittney I apologize for saying what I said, August you are right your an adult now and I have to respect your love life as well.. So I apologize to the both of yall and I hope the both of yall can forgive me...

Brittney- I forgive you I don't know about august.. But there's something you should know about me before you start judging people.. I'm a nice person and what I did in the past is left behind me I'm not going back to that once you get to know me better you will see that I'm a real nice person and a hard worker...

yn- *kicks august leg whispering* Aye man you ard or nahhh

Aug- yea I'm good we bought to leave soon she got work earlier tomorrow morning

Yn- ard bro... hey Brittney can I ask you a question real quick??

Brittney- yea...

Yn-So august told me that your a manager at a photo shoot place.. and I was wondering if you could like do our family pictures and once I have the baby you can do the baby pictures...

Brittney- ohh yea I can do that, when would you want the family pictures.. and when are you due

Yn- We can do the family pics once Chris gets better which should be in like 3-4 weeks and I'm due next month..

Brittney- Oh perfect that works really perfect cause I'm not going to be as busy like I am now so yea I can do that for you.. where do you want the setting to be at..

Yn- I would like the setting in the backyard and in the babies room...

Britteny-Awwwwwwww your having twins congrats

Yn-thank you.. oh and how much will it be for all of this

Brittney- you don't have to pay all of this is for free for yall...

Yn- are you sure

Brittney- Yess I'm sure, yall are family yall don't have to pay

Yn-awww thank you sooo much *goes to give her a hug*

Aug- well yall we are bout to head out Brittney has work early tomorrow lol

Brittney- It was a pleasure meeting you all and I will see yall soon to come take pictures *goes to give everyone hugs*

CM- It was nice meeting you too hon... Hopefully next time *staring at August mom* people will be nice lol

AM- It was nice meeting you Brittney and once again I'm sorry for what I said

Brittney- It was nice meeting you to and like I said it's alright I forgive you *gives her a hug*

Yn- It was nice meeting you and thank you again for accepting to take our family pictures

Brittney- It was really nice meeting you, and no problem and congrats to you and Chris on yall babies

Yn- thank you love and we all will see you soon well except for august he gone see you almost everyday lol but thank you soooo much Brittney... *gives her a hug*

*Brittney and August says bye to everyone they went home watch a movie and then went to sleep cause Brittney has work early in the morning tomorrow... Yn and AM cleaned up the kitchen put the food away Trey and CM help Chris walk up the stairs and into bed, Trey told everyone bye and went home as he was driving he got a phone call from an unknown #.. He didn't answer it but the number kept calling and calling...  After the last call he answered the phone..

Trey-*angry* who ever tf this is calling my phone stop calling it or else I'm a fine your ass and kill you..

???- sorry trey it's me Kelly I didn't mean to call you from an unknown #

Trey-*annoyed* ohh ughh What do you want.. if your calling to say sorry I'm not forgiving you.. you knew you had a boyfriend and you had the chance to tell me you did but no I had to find out my self, so if you keep calling my phone we are going to have a serious problem so I suggest don't call again good-bye... *hangs phone up*

Kelly's POV... All I wanted to do was to tell him that I broke up with my boyfriend only if he listened now I can't call him no more but I can text him he didn't say I couldn't text him ughh I don't know what to do... I didn't mean to hurt trey's feelings I was having such a good time and I just thought he didn't need to know I was in a relationship.. Well I mean he was flirting with me but every man does that but I didn't know he was going to like want me like that... I don't know I'm just going to send him a card or something hopefully we can run into each other some where... end of POV...

TBC

sorry I haven't updated in a while been busy

I will continue Pt. 10 this Friday or Saturday

Pt. 10 coming soon

COMMENT VOTE SHARE