Part 5 In This World

YM-im fine, ummmm I just want to apologize for wht I did to u when u where 16 years old ik he could of killed u and a lot could of happen to be really honest I was more scared for my self then to be scared for you.. im sorry tht i was thinking tht way i know u shouldnt and ik u may not forgive me now but soon i hope u do.. and trey im sorry for not telling u that i have done that to ur sister.. ik u care and love her very much soo and ik she could of died that night.. *tearing up* im deeply sorry and i hope yall can forgive me sooner than later...

Yn- I wish i could forgive u now but i just cant.. As much i just want to be done with this drama and stuff I just cant forgive you.. what u did really hurt me for live I can forgive u but i can't never FORGET what u did to me.. The fact that my own brother is just now finding out what you have done to me in the past years that hurts him badly... Im talking for him because he feels like he just cant talk to u he's hurt he's in pain so from both, me and trey we just cant forgive you at this moment, but there will b a time where me and trey will invite you to have lunch or dinner so we can talk then we can forgive you, like I really want to say i love you but i cant its been a while since i said those words to YOU sooner than later all this hate and anger from the both of us will be gone we just need to think and get more words out so you can understand how hurt we both are... *knowing that yn didnt want to give her mother a hug she did it anyway*

YM- okay I understand that, but i am truly sorry to the both of yall, yall are my only children and i love yall to death yes i messed up and i hate that i did but its time we all not just me and my children, but its time for all of us to reconnect as a family again...

CH- *didn't know what to say so she just said something* Y-yea I agree on that, we should all become a family again I dont like any of this drama.. and yn i deeply apologize for what I said to you, it should of never came out of my mouth i regret saying that.. Now i dont think chris is going to forgive me idk but i am sorry and i hope u forgive me and act like it never happened

Yn- I do forgive you bu *GCO*

YM- sooo u can forgive her but not ur own mother

*Trey  pops up in anger and starts going at his mother*

Trey- Look here now women, you just might think yn would change her mind but she's not... she can forgive chris's mother before you cause she didnt hurt yn as bad as u did.. you just might not understand what u did.. Just for you to sit here and say that to her like who do u think u are.. If she chooses to forgive her she can.. look straight up and down Im NEVER EVER EVER EVER going to forgive you.. We had tha best mother and son relationship but ur dumb ass messed it up all cause u where more scared for yourself rather then ur only daughter... you could of had tha best relationship with your grandson but i dnt trust you to hold or see MY nephew Yn&chris child chris mother grandchild august god son and his mother's grandchild be born.. you just lost all tht, you over here tlkn about ohhh we should become a family again be happy happy joy joy.. fuck that shit and fuck you.. *yn jumps in*

Yn-HEYYY TREYY THATS ENOUGH NOW GO CHILL OUT!! *talking to her mother* Im sorry u had to hear all of that but 1. you cut me off when im trying to forgive my boyfriends mother that took me in as her child.. A REAL MOTHER THAT CARES FOR HER KIDS... and 2. now u can really see how hurt trey is go some where and get out of my house dont bother coming back and dont bother coming to my child's birth, this child is not ur grandchild anymore... GOOD-BYE GET OUT!!!!!!!!! 

*yn mother walks out crying and walking down the street*

Yn-anyway like i was saying I do forgive you but i just cant forget what you said to me... idk if chris will ever talk to u ever again i really dont know.. he was really hurt when he heard wht u said.. but for myself i do forgive u.. i love ya