04 Player;

11 am

11 am

You groaned, looking around for your phone to check the time but to no avail, you rolled out of bed, stumbling a bit still dizzy from the prior night. Your head was feeling as heavy as a rock and it felt like your brain was trying to push its way out of your skull, your head pounding from the amount of alcohol you had consumed the previous night which apparently you recalled almost nothing of after sitting down on the couch since the party was bustling with people, when you had asked Nobara if she knew all these people she simply shrugged saying this was the usual for her.

Luckily the party was mainly in the kitchen and the outdoor garden with the pool, as the living room didn't offer much interest except for some couches and bookshelves with a tv but it wasn't really used for the latter as the Kugisaki home had an outdoor screen by the pool. You had settled down on the green couches, the noise blocked by the closed door, your ears no longer ringing from the loud music. Before getting to spin the bottle you'd chatted with everyone a bit to get to know them better and you found out the 3S' (Shoko, Satoru and Suguru), as you'd nicknamed them in your head, had been friends since they were children, Satoru had tried playfully bullying Suguru but Shoko was there to intervene and they'd been friends since.

Maki and Mai were complete opposites, Maki being the more sporty type as she was in the Judo club while Mai was more focused on her studies to get into law school, regardless they still seemed like they had a very strong sisterly bond and they were always there for each other. You found out Megumi had an older sister whom he'd been raised by that he greatly cherished, hence why he was so well mannered and gentle.

You eventually got to spin the bottle except that it was more of a truth or dare kind of game, if the bottle landed on you, you could pick if you wanted to spin it again to kiss whoever it landed on or if you wanted the group to pick a dare for you to do, however if you refused the dare you had to take shots depending on how tough the dare would've been. You got drunk pretty fast after refusing to jump in the pool fully clothed and to go out on a date with Mahito, who wasn't present at the party so you'd have to ask him at school without the excuse of being drunk. After that it all became a sort of blur and you could barely remember anything, hell you couldn't even remember how you got home or when you got home.

After rubbing your eyes you noticed you were still clothed and decided to get undressed and take a long steamy shower to get the rest of the groggy feeling off you. You took your time to do your full shower routine to feel fresh and anew and after a good 45 minutes you finally got out, your en suite bathroom enveloped in a cloud of steam. You dampened your hair with a silk cloth and then wrapped yourself in a towel, opening a window to let the steam out before making you way out the bathroom to pick a new set of comfy clothes to wear.

The scream could be heard three houses away.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM" you shrieked at the sight, "Why are you so loud in the morning jesus christ" Sukuna groaned resting his face on his palm. "Why are you in my room? Have you been here all night??... WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME" you screamed even louder.