06 - Favor

Sukuna groaned, his back sore from the uncomfortable position he'd fallen asleep in, his phone was buzzing non stop on the desk which had caused him to wake up

5 Missed Calls from Ieri Shoko
7 Missed Calls from Brother
3 Missed Calls from Fussy Kugisaki

Sukuna raised an eyebrow confused at the amount of calls and messages he'd received in the 30 minutes he was asleep, he unlocked his phone only to be flooded by a countless amount of texts.

Annoying Kugisaki

Sukuna is Y/N at home??
I dropped her off earlier and saw you at her doorstep
Are you still with her?
Shoko messaged me after seeing her story of me and her together to ask me if she was still with me
Please answer

Shoko Ieri

Did Y/N come home today???
Are you still with her?
Hello?
Ryomen answer me it's urgent
She messaged me asking for help.

What shocked him the most was his own brother messaging him about you, they deeply cared for each other but after Sukuna ran away from home at 13 their relationship slowly fell apart, Yuji would text him almost daily after the event, begging him to come back, eventually it turned into him checking up on his older brother and in the end Sukuna stopped answering him. Their last message dated to six months prior, when Sukuna suddenly showed up at his same high school but under a different surname.

Yuji had simply messaged "Glad to have you back and that you're okay" and the conversation never continued; he'd seen his older brother multiple times in the corridors and cafeteria and often heard rumors about him and how he slept with many girls in school and how many guys he'd beaten up on the daily, but he'd never bothered messaging as he didn't know where their relationship stood.

However he had suddenly sent Sukuna a string of messages that same night:

Brother

Sukuna where are you?
What happened to Y/N
Is she ok??
I'm worried about her.

His confused look turned into a worried one as Shoko seemed to be the most informed one or the three he opted on calling her first.

"What happened where's Y/N is she okay??" Shoko said worriedly, immediately picking up the phone, Sukuna looked around the rooms in the house but you weren't anywhere to be found. "I have no idea we were studying together at her place and she's not here anymore" Sukuna answered scratching the back of his head.

Where had you gone so late at night? "No shit dickhead she sent me her location in some alley asking for help, I was hoping she'd be with you and that she was joking but I'm worried, she's not answering calls and she's not reading my messages, I'll send you her location please go look for her." The girl hung up and Sukuna's phone buzzed receiving the text message you'd sent Shoko.