Their Secret Weapon

Yellow was the first person to catch on to the cannon booms that threatened to blow them out of the water.

Jumping into action, he steered the boat far enough to where they weren't hit by the spheres being tossed into the water, the arguments being long forgotten.

"Get inside as fast as you can!" He screamed, speeding towards the land underneath the base.

It had enough to where they could get inside single-file, so long as they didn't continue the freakouts.

"How do we get in now?!" King shouted over the screams of panic coming from the other teenagers.

Green looked around, forgetting Dark and Second weren't there. "The only other two people who know that base inside out aren't here, so getting in is going to be literally impossible!"

"There's gotta be another way in!" Blue shouted over the noise.

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!" Yellow screamed. He couldn't think of a decent plan with everyone around him screaming over each other!

"We can't calm down when we're being fired at!" Green shouted.

"Fair point. But still, we should still try and remain calm in order to think of a plan. And you guys are refusing to remain calm, and it's giving me a headache." Yellow said calmly.

"Fine. What's your plan?" Chosen asked, finally getting a chance to speak after the wrangle of kids finally began to relax.

Yellow took a glance at a broken window, and got an idea.

"I think our friends beat us to it." Yellow said.

"How?" Suddenly, Fern had noticed the broken glass. "Oh. I bet that was your other two hollowheaded friends."

"Second, you are a goddamned genius." Yellow said to himself.

Ignoring the original plan of just breaking in, Yellow got everyone inside the window(thank Alan it was on the ground floor), and they began searching for the small group that they had separated from days prior.

It was a very large building, maybe seven stories, with no elevator in sight."

"God, this place is huge." Blue sighed.

"Dark commented it had the layout of a castle." Chosen said.

"Well, he sure as hell wasn't wrong."

"Let's just get through this as quick as we can, without getting captured." Fern said.

As they walked, Yellow began thinking.

If the guards were still active, and were still following orders, but Navy and Orchid were supposed to be dead...

Wait.

"Hey! Earth to Yellow!" Green snapped his fingers in his face, getting his attention.

"What happened?! I was just...thinking of something."

"Like what?"

"How those guards are still following orders, even thought their bosses are supposed to be dead."

King glanced at him. "He does make a point. But putting it into perspective, Night Shade escaped just after Purple killed Orchid, and Navy's been dead the whole time..."

"And Navy and Orchid are the only people they'll listen to...that's it!"

"What's it?"

"Night Shade! He's got some type of...power or something!"

"Like Purple's abilities? Since we've discovered he has some type of resurrection or regeneration abilities, like Second does." King suggested.

"Exactly like that! Night Shade has some type of regeneration abilities or something, which is why Navy and Orchid just won't stay dead!"