Returning the Favor

I was taking a walk near the borders of the Enchanted Forest, when I heard hissing, snarling and growling. I lowered myself and quietly sneaked closer to the sounds. I saw my friend, the grey wolf, who I accidentally met and his friend, a brown wolf snarling at a massive black wolf. I also saw a wolf pup, but she was hiding in a nearby bush. The wolves fight was all about territories. The black wolf wanted to own all lands in The Wild, but two others were against it. Suddenly, the pup jumped out of the bush, and I almost immediately whispered: "No!"

"Well well well, look who's here. From your pack, Silverarrow?"

"Yes." Silverarrow snarled through gritted teeth.

"Well, I might take her for exchange then, eh?" The black wolf said, smirking and started to grab the pup between his teeth, but I was faster. I grabbed the pup and ran. I ran fast, but even faster when I heard 12 paws thump to the ground behind me. I reached a river and began to search for a way to cross it. Lucky me! There was a fallen tree. I put one paw on the tree, but heard the black wolf growl: "Stop. Right. Now."

Ignoring his command, I threw the pup on the other side and turned around to face him. Of course he was angry, because I disobeyed him, but I didn't really care. Before he could start a fight with me, the brown wolf threw him to the river. 

"Well, thanks for saving the pup, but you should get back to the place, where you are staying." Silverarrow said.

"You are so cold." I replied, making a hurt voice and fake sobs. (Wolves can do that too). 

"Whatever, let's go Silverarrow." The brown one said.

"Meanie", I muttered.

"I AM NOT A MEANIE!" The brown wolf shouted

"Crap, did he seriously hear that?"

"I HEARD THAT TOO!"

I shook my head and ran towards The Enchanted Forest. I guess that guys can be funny sometimes. I ate with my forest animal friends and also caught the latest news: few wild boars have been killed by some kind of wild animals. I said that I don't worry, but I knew that it was a lie. I actually worry. I don't know the first thing about fighting, yet I have some kind of crazy animals wanting to kill everyone in this forest plus that black wolf, who wants to take all the territories here.