Wild

I ran and ran until I saw a dark grey (almost black) coloured wolf with blue eyes appear in front of me. I stopped just in time, otherwise we would have crashed and that would have been way too embarrassing. Right?

  "Who are you? What are you doing here? What are you thinking you are doing? Do you even think?" The wolf started to shoot me with questions. I groaned quietly, so he wouldn't hear and started: "I am Melanie. I came here to be free and live on my own. I am thinking that maybe I can go and find a place where I can be with my thoughts. And yes, I do think." I answered all of his questions with ease.

  The wolf was surprised for a moment, but when he started talking, it was clear that he was less upset.

  "You a newcomer?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Here are wild wolves. Packs. And wolves protect their territory with all cost. They'll rip you to shreds!"

"Uh-uh. OK, well, can you show me a place where I can be alone?"

"Sure, Enchanted Forest is not far from here, neither The Icy Mountains. 18-24 hour run. Faster, trained wolves can get there with 10-17 hours. But with jogging It'll take about one and a half day."

"Well thank you." I said, emphasizing the word 'you' in a 'I-don't-need-to-know-the-timing-with-one-second-punctuality' tone.

"Anyways, mister Wolf, which direction?"

"West, oh, and.. ..Good luck."

"Thanks and good luck to you too."

Few seconds later I was already running to the direction he had pointed at. I absolutely loved it. I loved the feeling. I felt free. OK, well I actually am free, but still.

I don't know the exact time, but when I got to the Enchanted Forest (Don't ask, how I knew that I was there, because I don't know myself) it was already dark, so I decided to get some sleep. I found a nice dry spot, covered with moss and sat down. Next thing I know was darkness.

 I woke up early in the morning, because I wanted to discover and explore a little. I know that I was curious. I talked to some forest animals, who were very kind and nice to me and found out that there is a waterfall nearby. After I had visited the waterfall I practically ran through the forest and I must say, it was huge. I got back to my 'sleeping area' when it was already late afternoon so I decided to hunt. I was tired, but in order to get food I really had to do this.

After hunting and eating it was already dark. I didn't need to wake up early so I decided to run on one hill and look stars from there. And I must admit, the view was beautiful. Finally, when hours were near midnight, I drifted off to sleep.