Chapter 12

Au/POV:

Amara followed Y/N's instructions and acted quickly in order to prevent the increasing chaos. Yoongi was prepared to help, so Amara told him as soon as she found and unlocked a nearby car. "Y/N, done. The car is 20 meters away from here, and it will take the approaching cars about 5 minutes to get to us "With a tone that was both confident and urgent, she repeated. Y/N giving Mr. Kim the signal to stop the car as Amara relayed the message.

 Turning her attention to Archie, Y/N gave a quiet alert, "Archie, remember what I told you. Don't do anything unless it's really necessary. I'll put my trust in you to handle Aria, Mr. Kim, and Mr. Park. Archie nodded, showing that they had an unspoken understanding. "We'll take care," he said.

Y/N took Aria a look of confidence, a visual means of expressing faith and confidence in her ability. At last, she faced Jungkook, her gaze filled with intent. "Mr. Jeon, we need to go."Y/N got out of the car and spoke to Taehyung, who was driving. "Mr. Kim, drive as fast as you can to the address." The car lurched ahead, racing against time, as Taehyung nodded.

Yoongi and Amara got out of their car , Yoongi, Jungkook, Y/N, and Amara all gathered around the car that Amara had opened. The car began to move as soon as Jungkook got into the driver's seat, the urgent sound of the engine echoing.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N grabbed the opportunity to reload the gun while Jungkook kept his eyes on the road. She stepped up to talk to Yoongi in a polite but focused manner." You are aware of how we play Snipper games, Mr. Min? You were trained with a rifle, so I know you are familiar with them." Yoongi looked at her and nodded in agreement, a quiet match between them fading into the tense atmosphere.

A nod went between them as Y/N gave Yoongi the gun—a quiet understanding that said everything. Yoongi's eyes were fixed on gun , who was positioning himself to fire a controlled rain of bullets. His expression showed a mixture of preparation and resolve.

With a controlled yet stern tone, Y/N addressed Jungkook, saying, "Mr. Jeon, move the car in any direction, and I want you to change the pace – slow and fasten it as I say." Y/N took her place with a fierce resolve in her gaze as she gave these directions.

......................... "Open the back door, Mr. Jeon"..................................

. .....Amara, give me an update on their distance from us every 30 seconds," she ordered.

Very cautious, Jungkook nodded and flung open the back door. Tension flared in the air as Yoongi and Y/N they moved in one, the sound of gunfire separating the urgency of the moment.