Chapter 68

A sudden explosion shook the facility, causing the lights to flicker and alarms to blare.

The ground trembled beneath their feet, and the sound of chaos erupted all around them.

Dr. Lee spun around, eyes wide with shock and fury.

"What have you done?" he shouted, his composure cracking.

Y/n grinned, the satisfaction clear on her face.

"Did you really think we'd just sit here and wait to be your next experiment?"

Dr. Lee, realizing his control was slipping, reached for a hidden weapon. "You think this is over? I'll kill you all before you escape!"

Before Dr. Lee could shoot, Y/n signaled him to look behind.

There stood a group of raw agents, led by Uncle Baek, all pointing guns at Dr. Lee.

"Dad, it took you long enough," Y/n said sarcastically.1

"Traffic jam," Uncle Baek replied, scratching his neck nervously.

"Wait, did you just call me Dad?" Uncle Baek asked, suddenly feeling emotional.

"Oh my, this old man started it again," Jackson said, rolling his eyes.

Everyone was confused by what was happening. The raw agents took Dr. Lee into custody, but their attention was diverted by the unexpected drama unfolding in front of them.

"Who is this Uncle Baek?" Jimin asked, bewildered.

"I'll tell you once we get out of this place. It's giving me the creeps," Y/n replied, shuddering as they glanced around the Haunting Opera room one last time.

Dr. Lee, being led away in handcuffs, spat angrily, "This isn't over! You'll all pay for this!"

Uncle Baek turned to him, his demeanor turning cold. "Oh, it's over, Lee. You're going to pay for all the pain you've caused."

The group, led by Uncle Baek and the raw agents, made their way out of the facility. As they emerged into the fresh air, a collective sigh of relief escaped their lips.

The horrors of Dr. Lee's lair were behind them, but the memories lingered.

It was tense inside the car as they settled in after the intense rescue mission. Y/n, feeling exhausted but relieved, rested her head on Jungkook's lap, seeking comfort amidst the lingering tension.

"Y/n, I'm dying of curiosity," Jimin began, leaning forward eagerly. "Did you know this was going to happen beforehand?"

Before Y/n could respond, Uncle Baek's voice cut through sharply.

"Y/n, learn some manners. You can't just sleep on someone's lap like that. Get up."

Y/n lifted her head, looking defiant. "What's wrong with sleeping on my boyfriend's lap? I'm literally going to marry him one day."