Chapter 38

Author pov:

Without a second thought, Aria grabbed Jimin by the collar and pulled him into a passionate kiss, catching him off guard.

For a moment, his eyes widened in shock, but soon he surrendered to the intensity of the moment. Their kiss grew wilder, each trying to outdo the other in their warmth.

As they finally broke apart, both breathing heavily, Jimin's eyes widened in realization.

The truth hit him like a ton of bricks-he had just kissed the real Aria, the one he had confessed his feelings to moments ago.

He pulled back in shock, feeling betrayed by the thought that she had done everything intentionally.

Aria, sensing his distress, immediately reached out and took his hands, her own tears flowing freely.

"I am so sorry, Jimin," she sobbed, her voice choked with emotion. "But what I said to you was true. The moments we shared were not illusions-they were real expressions of my love for you."

Jimin, struggling to process his conflicting emotions, took a few steps back, shaking his head in disbelief.

Desperation crept into his voice as he pleaded with her, "Please, Aria, tell me this isn't true."

His lips trembled, his heart breaking at the thought of her trickery.

Falling to her knees, Aria continued to cry, her words pouring out between hiccups.

"I am so sorry, Jimin," she repeated, her voice heavy with regret.

"I turned our love into a fantasy, but my feelings for you are genuine. My first hug, my first kiss-they were all for you. Despite the pain I've caused, my love for you will never fade. I belong to you, now and forever."

As she continued "I'm so sorry, Jimin," she choked out between sobs.

"I know I turned everything between us into an illusion, but my love for you is real. What I feel for you, what I showed you as an illusion, it wasn't fake. I wanted you to accept me for who I am and love me for who i am."

"This is me, Jimin." Her voice quivered with emotion as she continued, her tears brimming even more as she looked up at him.

"I wanted you to be my only love, Jimin. I've loved you for years, even before we met in person. I had crush on you, a silly dream of a mere army girl who never thought she'd have the chance to meet you."

As her hiccups interrupted her speech, she pressed on, her resolve unwavering.

"When I found out we were going to meet, I was excited so much . I wanted to tell you about my feelings, about my admiration for you. But circumstances got in the way, and I was afraid you'd think it as just another idol crush. So, I pretended not to know you, hoping you'd see me for who I truly am."

"I wanted you to love me for who I am," she confessed, her voice trembling with vulnerability.

"I had so many fantasies, so many dreams that I wanted to share with you. But I wanted you to choose me willingly, to take my hand and lead me into those fantasies because you wanted to, not because I asked you to."

Aria's voice quivered with emotion as she continued to pour her heart out to Jimin, her words a mix of regret and longing.

"I never intended for any of this to happen," she confessed, her voice shaking with guilt.

"But when you mistook me for your illusion, I couldn't help but wonder what you truly thought of me. So, I continued to be your illusion, hoping to understand your feelings."

"I wanted everything between us to be real, Jimin," she admitted, her words heavy with sincerity.

"Every moment we shared, every touch, every intimacy-I wished for it all to be genuine."

"I didn't realize how deeply I hurt you," she sighed, taking a deep breath to compose herself.

"I know what I did was wrong, but my feelings for you are pure. I understand the pain I caused you, and I'm truly sorry."

"Now, it's up to you," she declared, her voice steady despite her lingering tears.

"No, right from the start, it was always your choice. I'm okay with whatever decision you make, Mr. Park. I respect you, but my love for you will never fade."

"The way I love you, I could never love anyone else like that," she declared.

Taking a step closer to Jimin, she locked eyes with him, her gaze unwavering.

"I love you, Jimin," she declared, her words punctuated by hiccups.

"I love you so much."

Overwhelmed by Aria's heartfelt confession, Jimin's heart swelled with a mixture of emotions. He reached out to gently lift her chin, meeting her teary gaze with a soft smile.

"Aria," he began, his voice gentle yet filled with sincerity.

"I've been so lost in my own confusion and insecurities that I failed to see the depth of your feelings for me. I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, for hurting you with my doubts.",

"I've been carrying these feelings for so long, unsure if they would ever be mutual. But hearing you speak so openly, so honestly, it's like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders."

He took a moment to gather his thoughts before continuing,

"You may have started as an illusion, but your love, your feelings for me-they're not imaginary. They're real, Aria. And now, knowing the depth of your emotions, I can't deny my own."

He reached out to cup her cheek, his touch tender as he brushed away her tears.

"You said you wanted me to love you for who you are, and that's exactly what I want too. Your fantasies, your dreams-they're a part of you, Aria, and I want to be a part of them too."

With a small, heartfelt smile, he leaned in to press a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"In your dreams and reality , i wanna be the hero of your story, stepping into the pages of your fantasy to rewrite our love saga together."

he whispered, his words filled with promise and affection.

"I love you, Aria. With all my heart."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

<3