Another Love

Another Person's POV

I love you....

I love you till my last breath

That was the last words he heard before.......

Shubman looked at Ishan and held his hand tightly. He glanced at Shubman. He could feel the fear in Shubman's eyes.

"It doesn't feel right...."

Shubman said. Ishan feels the same. They both walked to the hallway. Shubman eyes went wide when he saw someone standing there. He turned around to look at Ishan but...

"Rajkumar...."

No one was standing there. He was all alone. He gulped hard. He tried to run but then he heard.

"Rajkumar Ishan......"

Shubman walked closer to that man in the ethnic wear he had only seen in old movies. He stood beside that man. He couldn't understand why he called his Rajkumar name. Why he couldn't see him...?

"Who are you..? Why are you calling his name...? You.....!"

Suddenly the door of that majestic room opened. Shubman gaze falls upon the man with long silky hair. He never saw such a beautiful man but it was his Rajkumar at the same moment not his...

"Rajkumar....."

Shubman tried to call him but the man in front of his eyes didn't respond. Shubman was lost in all this. He couldn't understand what's happening around him.

"Why are you here....Raj...?"

Shubman felt like he heard this name before. He looked at the man from head to toe.

"Sara wanted you to bless her and Shubman's wedding with your presence..."

Shubman frowned. He glanced at Ishan and saw tears trickle down from his eyes which he quickly covered up with his soft chuckle.

Ishan sat down on the chair and turned to Raj with empty eyes.

"I don't feel good. I'll send my wishes to them."

Shubman clenched his fist. He feels something bad is about to happen. He tried to walk closer to Ishan but he felt something pulling him back. He sighed and tried to walk again but he was pushed back again...

Now he felt restless. His heart was beating restlessly. He looked at Raj walking closer to Ishan.

"Why you stole my best friend....?"

"Huh..? What are you saying, Raj...?"

Before Ishan could understand anything he hit his head with a vase on the table. Ishan falls to his knees. He looked at the man standing in front of him.

"You made him something weird... He likes you as a man like a woman.....do you know how bad it is...."

Ishan couldn't speak. He felt blood dripping from his head. Raj's eyes were full of anger.

"People like you don't deserve to live...?! Sara cried because of you..... My friend who was a role model to everyone was kissing a man... chi...."

Ishan clenched his fist. He stood up. He looked into Raj's eyes before Raj could try to hurt him again, he held his hand and punched him hard.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT OUR LOVE...?!!!!"

His eyes were teary. He looked exhausted. Raj smirked and scoffed at Ishan's words. Ishan breath felt heavy. He shook his head to not faint.

"You need to die...."