ch5.

We left the car and went inside the theatre, it was full of people.. and dark.
"Trisha ko bich me baitha lete hai" they suggested.

I sat between them and after 10 minutes everyone got settled and here I'm sitting between my brother and his best friend.
Watching
Conjuring 2.
Excellent.

The movie started and my heartbeat increase the moment the weird sounds in the movie started..
I looked around to find our back and front seat was filled with people and the row in which we were sitting was also full. I looked at my brother who was eating popcorn that we bought before entering the hall.
I looked at Kanishka who was watching the movie with a coka cola in his hands. When he saw me looking at him, he looked at me and asked if I want to eat anything to which I replied nah.
He continued watching the movie again , I too looked at the screen but then I averted my eyes again.
There were weird horrific scenes..

I took my phone out and kanishka looked at me.
" You okay Trisha?"
I nodded without looking at him.
" Are you scared? Do you want to go outside?" He asked with concern filled voice.

That melted my heart. I looked into his eyes and they were full if concern.
I smile. And told him in fine here.

He too gave me a weak smile.
I told him to watch the movie and don't worry about me.. he looked unconvinced but then eventually looked again at the screen.

I tried to shift mt focus back to the screen just then a horrific scene came and I hold his hand in reflex and closed my eyes.
Because my eyes were closed I didn't get to see the look on his face..
He looked at our joined hands for a minute or two and then again at my face.. my eyes still shut. He came closer and told me in a sift voice.
"You sure you okay? Mujhe lag nhi rha" I open my eyes and looked at him.. his face was just Inches away from mine and my eyes. We looked into each other's eyes and I gave him a nod. He squeezed mt hand and took my hand in both of his hands.

I felt like I have touched an electric wire or something.. the butterflies in my stomach grew big and big and biggggg..
Oh my god, I didn't realise I was holding his hand.. until now... I looked at our connected hands and back at his face but he was looking at something else.
My hair. He was looking at my hair.

What's wrong with my hair?

"Your hair, you have something in your hair" he said and touched my hair and took out a popcorn from my hair.
I laugh at that.
He smiled.
I look again at him and blushed. Realising he was doing things like this.. he touched my hair.. damn. I again felt butterflies growing in my stomach.

"Do you want to go outside? Are you okay?" He asked again.
I gave him a nod.
" I'm fine"

"Bhai ye log kar kya rhe hai"
My brother speak suddenly and we both realised we were not alone.
He left my hand in a reflex and looked at my brother.

They talk about what the hell was happening in the movie and I was busy watching other people reaction.

Interval.

" Movie me dum hai lekin" my bhai speak.
" Hmm" kanishka replied.

I noticed him. He was looking somewhat guilty.. he was not meeting my eyes and it confused me.
What is he looking like that?

My brother went out to take some more popcorn leaving me with him.

" What happen to you?"  I asked confused.
" Uh- nothing" he said scrolling his Instagram.

I didn't asked anything further.

My brother came back and the movie started again.. this time I tried to calm myself and watch the movie.. that however I did.
We came out of the theatre and we all had ice creams.

"You happy?" My brother asked.

"Yes.. although it was you who enjoyed the most" I told him.
He was watching the movie with such interest.
He smiled and looked at his friend

They talk about the movie and then we went towards the car..
We came back and in the way.. kanishka picked up some food for us and we went to our home. He was looking normal by now.. and he also asked me if I want something else for the dinner. I told him nothing more and he came me a smile.

We reach home and I changed my clothes.. when I came in the dining room I saw them already there laughing and talking about something.
I took my seat and looked at them
" Food"  I say.
Kanishka came me my plate and my brother put food in the plates.

We were having our dinner when kanishka got a call.

He excused and I ask my brother what is it. He said he doesn't know.

Kanishka came back and told my brother
"I have to go.. it's my mum."  He was looking tensed.
What happened to his mother?

My brother stood up and gave him a knowing look and kanishka went to arrange his bag.

"What happened bhaiya?"
" Oh it's his mom.. her health is not good.. so he has to return to delhi."

My heart ached. He is going back? He will not come. Would he?
And what happened to his mother...
I was thinking about all this when kanishka came out of the room with his bag packed and he hugged my brother.. he then looked at me and patted mt head in a affectionate way. And game me a cute smile. I faked a smile.

He is going. He is going.
That was all going in my mind.

He left and I was stunned. He's gone.

I went to my room.. and covered myself in a blanket.

So he is gone.
He was so sweet.. he was beautiful.. he was everything that I like.
I smiled to myself and after thinking about all the things happened in the last 24 hours.. I told myself.

So he has became my first crush.

I blushed at the thought and remember his touch and his gaze. And fell asleep.
What a day it was.

I pray he will be alright and his mom will be fine.