ch8.

I came back to my room and sat down on the bed.
No one cares about me
Kanishka.. he didn't even ask me why I was angry and even said things like that..does he like that Sunaina?

I know this is not at all my business. He is independent and he is well... Free.. he can date anyone.. he doesn't even know about my feelings.. also even if he knew.. why would it be his responsibility?

I was deep in thoughts when someone knock on my gate. And came inside.
I looked up from my lap and saw those beautiful eyes.

He looked sad. Kanishka.
"Can I talk to you Trisha?"
I gave him a nod.
I cursed myself, why am I so weak in front of his beautiful gaze?

He sat down on the bed near my leg.. facing me.
"I'm sorry" he told me.
My heart melted. He is so sweet.
"Why are you sorry?"
" I was rude to you"

When? When was he rude to me?
"What? No!"
"Yes"
"When?" I asked confused.
"I didn't came to ask you why were you angry"

Oh.
"That's okay..also it's not necessary to ask me if I'm okay or not" I said in a mocking way, which I regretted.
"I should have came..but I didn't.. your brother told me to leave you alone for some time.. as you were not telling him what has happened."
Hmm.
"I'm really sorry"
I looked at him in the eyes. They were pleasing.
I smiled.
"No. It's okay, you came, now, that's what matters" I said.
Wow Trisha so courageous.

He looked me in the eyes and gave me a breathtaking smile.
"Where is bhai?" I asked.
"Oh he has gone to Market"

I nodded.

We both remain silent for some time before he asked me again.
"Did you miss me trisha?"
My stomach did a flip flop.
I blinked looking into his eyes.

"Tell me, did you miss me?"
"No. Why would I miss you?" I told him sarcastically.
Ofcourse. He was busy with his girlfriends and crushes and I would tell him that I missed him.
Hah.

He looked in both of my eyes as was trying to get another answer, but when he got none he stood up and went to the door. I stared at his back. He stop at the door and turned.
"But I did, I missed you Trisha"
And with that he left the room.

At dinner, me my mum, my dad who came back from his work and my brother with kanishka all were chatting and laughing about something, my dad who liked kanishka already and was talking to him and my brother about their college life.
And there I was. Lost in my thoughts.

I missed you Trisha
These words were roaming in my head like a bee over my head. What did he meant? Did he really miss me? Or was he just saying to make me feel good? Or did he missed me as his sister?

I'm a legit overthinker and this was like,  bandar ke hath me bater, as I got this topic to overthink.

Just then my brother asked me to pass the salt, I was lost in thoughts so I didn't listen. My mom nuzzed me and ask me what happen. I shook my head and passed the salt.
I looked at Kanishka who was listening to something my father was telling him about, patiently.

I smiled, he is such a sweetheart.

We had our dinner and I went to my room, then my brother and kanishka also came in the room.
"So..." My brother started.

"I will not sleep in guest room" I snapped.
Kanishka laugh at this.

"Are yaar Trishii"
"Naah!"

"Are chill mai so jaunga guest room me" kanishka speak smiling.
Bhaiya tried to tell him to share his bed.. but he said it's fine he can sleep in guest room.