ch1.

TRISHA 💗

Hi. As you know my name is Trisha. And I'm 15 years old. I live in Bangalore. And currently I'm a tenth grader. Can you guess how much I'm studying these days?
Okay! So I'm actually a very bright student ( not being rude or anything just telling duh).
But one thing that made me so much happy and sad at the same time is that my brother. Yes. My big bro is going to college this year, so I have this whole room just by myself and I'm over the moon. Why? Because This will be myy personal room now.
Yay!

This has been 2 months since my brother Deep has been to college in Delhi. And I'm struggling with my syllabus.. Maths is my favourite but don't get me wrong I really don't like chemistry. Like who the hell made this subject? Fuff.
Also my best friend is coming today for group study:).
Thankfully!

"Trisshh"
Here she is.

"Yes Richi I'm in my room"

She came in my room and gave me a hi five, then she sat down next to me.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"Studying ofcourse"
"What? Let's go.."
"Richhi you're here to study. So study" I told her.
She made an annoying expression but took a book and started searching something in the book"

After a few seconds I asked her raising my eyebrows
"What ? Do you want to find something?"
"Yes reproduction chapter"

I roll my eyes.
Seriously she is a hormonal teenager and nothing else.
Not that I'm not teenager or hormonal but we have our boards this year....
Fine. I have a crush on a fictional character and I'm happy with my fantasy world thankyou!

"Shaanti se padhai kar. Reproduction abhi nhi pehle shuru ke chapters to padh" I told her.

After a few hours of my studying and her snoring next to me. Yep she slept.
I took my phone and saw the message on the top

I'm coming home today.

Bhaiya is coming? When? Why nobody told me about this? Then I remembered that my father has been to U.S for some work and my mother has went to her sister's house today morning. ( Just 5 km from our home)

I replied him happily.
I missed you bro. Thank god you're coming back. Why didn't you tell me before? And for how many days are you coming? And why so suddenly?

I'm not kidding. I really missed him.. he used to help me in my studies but now he has gone to Delhi and is studying in IIT Delhi. Yes you heard me right. He is a bloody genius.  But I had no idea he is coming back so sudden so out of curiosity I messaged a whole paragraph to him.

In no time I got a call.  From Bhai.
"Are tu kitne sawal karti hai. Mera bas kal raat ko hi plan bana aane ka.. to mai kisi ko bata nhi paya..abhi hi nikla hu, mummy papa ko call kar Diya hai.. par wolog to bahar hai, mai Aaj shaam Tak aaj aajaunga"

I grinned.
"Thankyou Bhai, ab aap aarhe ho to mere physics numericals banwa Dena"
"Tu mereko bas numericals ke liye miss kar rhi thi?"
He asked with a bored tone.

"Nhi aisa nhi hai wo to additional me bol rhi hu" I said pouting.
I know he rolled his eyes.

"Thik hai chal Mai aarha hu"
"Kab tak rukoge?"
"Jyade din nhi rukunga.. chinta mat kar tera room nhi lunga jyade din"
I laugh at this.

After that he cut the call. I shook Richa and told her about bhai. She was happy too.
"Chal ab tere bhaiya aarhe hai to tu mereko group study karne ko to nhi bolegi"

I smack on her head.
"Waise bhi tu padh nhi Rahi thi" I told her.

After 4 hours we talk and she went back to her house.. it was already 7 pm and bhai must have landed here.

I waited for him and then my eyes got shut on the sofa. I did not realise when someone came inside and took me in his arms and put me on my bed.

After an hour I woke up and saw everywhere. When I came here?
I heard a noise and went to see who is that. I saw my brother in kitchen cooking something. A smile crept on my face and I went and hugged him. He laugh and patted my head.

"When did you come?"
"An hour ago?"
"Mujhe uthaya kyu nhi"
"Tu bahut chain se so rhi thi"
I smile and then asked him about him and how is he doing in college. He told me that it was hectic and his exams just got over.. they were planning to go somewhere with the friends but then the plan got cancelled and he came here.
It made me happy.
"Pasta is ready, I thought you must have missed it"
I grinned and nodded.

When I was talking to him, I felt a sudden change in the atmosphere and a very different perfume filling the surrounding, it was so attractive.. so attractive.
"Kitni acchi khusboo hai, ye naya perfume konsa hai Bhai? Mujhe bhi batao,mai bhi lungi"

"That's a male perfume" I heard someone say from my behind. The voice had so much weight I felt it was some of the fictional character, from the books I read deep and sexy voice.
I turned around in a second to find a boy with dark hazel eyes, big eyelashes.. a strand of his hair fell on his eyes and it made him look so much HOTTER. He had this broad shoulders and chest that my eyes stayed more than 5 seconds on it, I snapped my eyes back at his face.. he was holding a glass of water in his hand and he was tall! He must be 5'11 or something and a little taller than my brother. I stared at him and forget to blink. He looked from his glass, back at me. When he saw me staring at him, He smirked.
I blushed and turn around.

My heart beating fast, I have never seen such a man in my life, he is so much handsome. And why is he in my house all of a sudden? Is he my brother's friend? A thousand questions came in my mind but all I manage to ask my brother.

"WHO IS HE?"

I dunna how it was? Was it good? Please tell me your views on this. Also I will upload the next chapters soon. ❤️