ch6.

It's been 11 months. Since I see him.
Yes.
He never came back..

Although I can't forget about the moments we had together.. just 24 hours.. and it was all in my heart from 11 months..
But I was busy preparing for my exams. I had my boards last month and I think our result is coming soon.
Soon.

My brother was asking me about my exam and how it went. I told him it was good..
But I never got to talk to his friend. Kanishka.

I heard once about him since my brother left the next day of him leaving for Delhi. It was that Kanishka topped in his first semester. Since my brother came fourth.. he told me about their results.

I smiled at the thought and how happy I was that day for them.

And today. My result is coming. I'm excited. Let's hope for the best.

Richi came to meet me and we were just playing chess when my phone buzzed and I pick up the call .

It was my friend. Rishabh.
" Results are out. Did you se yours?"
" Nah. Kab aaya?"
" Aadha ghanta phle" he told me.
I told him that I'm going to check my result and I end the car.

I checked the website and richi also refreshed the website.
I tried 4 times and then it came.

Maths- 99
Science -98
Social science - 98
English - 97
Computer - 99
Sanskrit- 99 ( yes I chose sanskrit)

I looked at the result and again checked my details. It was correct.
I got 98.2%
I got up and told my marks to richi.. she hugged me and congratulated me.
I also told my parents and they were very happy about it. They told me that we'll go for dinner outside.
I was over the top.
Richi also got decent marks.. she got 91% and she was very happy for it.
I call my brother and the one who picked up the phone wasn't Deep bhai but kanishka.

"bhaiyaa!"
"Hmm Trisha? Kaisi ho?"

Oh.
"Bhaiya kaha hai" I asked softly.
" Wo bathroom me hai. Tumhare results aane Wale the na Aaj?"
Oh yes.
"Haan. Aagye. I got 98.2%"
I told him happily.
"Hey! That's amazing. Congrats Trisha!"
"Thankyou" I told him smiling.

"Aap log kaise hai?" I asked.
"Thik hai humlog.. tum batao kaisi ho?"
"Mai bhi thik hu"
"Tumhare bht acche marks aaye hai. So celebration and all?"
I laugh a little.
" Haan Aaj mai or mom dad bahar khane jarhe hai"
He hummed.

"So..." He started.
I waited he also took a pause.
"So did you miss me?" He asked.

My stomach did a weird thing.
"What?"
" Did you miss me?" He asked again. His voice wasn't teasing or anything just a general question. But still I felt my cheeks burned at this.

"Umm. Yes I miss you both actually.  We had so much fun that day"
"We both miss you too trisha. I really wanted to come with your brother to meet your parents too but we didn't get any holiday after that.. you see it is a little hectic.."
I again ignoring the sudden increase heartbeat, hummed in response.

"Mai bht khush hu ki tumhare itne acche marks aaye hai.. deep bhi khush hoga sunega to.."
I smiled.
Just then my brother came out of the room and asked who is it when kanishka told him it's me and I got 98.2% he jumped and they both laugh and then he talk to me and told me he was proud of me. I grinned and we talk and then he told me he will come in a few months to meet me. And then we end up the call.

Whole day I got so many messages and appreciation and calls from my teachers.. my relatives.. my friends.. I was also the second topper in my school. And so I was called to come to the school.. the topper of my school got 99.4% so there was a big gap and he was the state topper. So we got interviewed by the journalists and I felt like a celebrity.

Then I with my parents went to have our dinner.
When I came back and saw all the posts about toppers I got my interview also.
I was so happy that I can't even express.

I put my phone aside and close my eyes.
I did it. I topped.
A smile crept on my lips. But when I fell asleep the dream I got wasn't about anyone else. It was about Kanishka who hugged me and told me "you are the best Trisha".
I smiled in my sleep and my sleep deepend.

When I woke up the next day.. my names were on newspapers and news also. I was so happy.
My brother send me a reel too which says: BEAUTY WITH BRAINS: TRISHA JHA
I laugh at this and he told me
Beauty? Kaha hai beauty.

I roll my eyes but smiled.
If my brother got this reel that means Kanishka must have seen my name or photos in the news too. I blushed at the thought.

I wish I could talk to him.
But it wasn't possible as I didn't have his number neither I was on any social media.

I called richi and we planned a trip to the nearest mall.  She agreed and I went out with her.

3 months later.

My 11th has been started and I'm studying hard.. yep.. I took bio and I'm currently studying for pre medical exams.

It has been three months since I talk to my crush. Kanishka. He never talk to me after my result day and I missed him so much.

But my brother called me two days ago and told me he'll come for the vacations this time. Maybe he'll bring Kanishka too. I really hope he would come....

Now that I'm 16 ( I celebrated my birthday and my brother called me to wish me but kanishka just said happy birthday to me via my brother… disappointment...)

I got a call from my brother just then and I picked up the call.
"We are here!"
We.
"You came? How long?"
" Just will be here in 20 minutes"

I grinned.
That means Kanishka is also coming. My heartbeat increase at the thought of his coming to my house.

After 15 minutes my bell rang and my mother opened the door, I who had already told mum about him coming in 20 minutes.. she was waiting.. because last time she wasn't able to meet bhai.. she was at masi's house due to some emergency.

I saw him and hugged him.. I looked around to find no one was there. I felt sad.. sadd....
He didn't came?
Just then I heard his voice and I again turned around. There he was..

Oh my fucking..
He looks hotter.... He aged like a fine wine in just an year..

I stared at his abs that were looking so captivating now when he noticed me

I stared at his abs that were looking so captivating now when he noticed me. Our eyes met and he just smirked.
Oh.

He went and greeted my mother and then turned to me.
"Hello Trisha"
"Hi" I said shyly.
" Glad you respond to my hello this time"

I blushed. I remember.. last time he told me hi.. I had ran back to my room without even saying hello to him.

He smiled at my blushing face that he obviously noticed and patted my head in a affectionate way.

"Is baar to rukega na jyade din?" My mom asked my brother.
" Haan is baar hm dono kmse km 10 din to rukenge hi"

10 days. Not bad.
These are going to be very different 10 days...