Suitcases

It's about a week into the holidays and I'm comfortable with my daily routine - wake up, drink coffee with Gerard, spend time with him and then bed. It's all I do at the moment and it's never boring. It's great to hear about what he thinks about the My Chemical Romance albums and his comics, as well as the other band members new musical projects. I once asked him about Ray Toro's song he had released and Gerard said it was breath taking.
We both know Hesistant Alien and Stomachaches are a rough topic to talk about, considering I once watched the music video for one of Gerard's new songs and had nightmares for over a month. Weird. Especially as Frank's didn't and they have him ripping a heart out, coated in blood and people in bear suits.

I wake up and stretch under the covers and accidentally falling out of bed.
I hit the floor wrapped up in my duvet and the pain courses up my legs. "Shit!" I wince. "Urgh, bruises..."
I get off the floor with difficulty, falling back down as I was tangled up awkwardly in the duvet. I pull my blind up and blink at the bright light. Ooh, scorching sun - a first (it's been hot in England for a while now).
I pull on a pair of black denim shorts and a Simple Plan band shirt. I LOVE those french canadians!
I tie up the laces on my black boots and brush my hair. Well it's more like 'rake' as there was some serious bed head going on today.
I slowly walked downstairs, eyes trained to my phone as I scrolled through Facebook which was the usual posts of stupid selfies from the girls in my school year and memes about everything. I pause at one, my head thudding. Beka - so excited for gerard way's concert with the gang!! Time to fangirl!! ;)
I smirk and hit 'comment' before typing out rapidly, eek! Enjoy it!!!
I put my phone in the back pocket of my shorts just as I walk into several suitcases. And I, being such a klutz, manage to fall backwards - again - onto the stairs before sliding down slightly and getting carpet burn on my lower back. Aw fuck.
I hear heavy footsteps and there's my adoptive dad, holding out his hand to help me up. I love this man to pieces, all of my childhood memories were of him and me spending quality time together. He will always be family, as well as my adoptive mother.
"Hey, kiddo," he says as he lifts me up onto my feet. "You always seem to fall over anywhere, huh?"
I laugh and hug him. "Course I do! I have the 'moronic fringe that covers your eyes', as you put it."
Dad walks towards the dining room and I follow. He can get very quiet sometimes which most people think it's because of shyness when it's actually because he studies everyone and everything. He probably knows the most about me and has never judged me for anything. It's why I love my dad so much - he actually understands.
We enter the dining room to Gerard sitting, fully dressed, on a chair with a coffee and my mother reading a book. I swear it's the only book she ever reads.
"Why are there suitcases in the hallway anyway?" I ask them all.
Gerard exchanges a glance at my dad before answering. "I have to go for the tour today. I'm annoyed too but I'd like you to come for the show tonight in London... bring Sami and Toni too."
I stare at him, my mind blank. Then everything clicks. "Oh wow!" I giggle with excitment. "That would be great! I need to go check with them though!"
I rush back up to my room and flop onto my bed, taking my phone from my pocket and going onto our group chat on Facebook.
E - who's up for a concert in London?... ;D
About five minutes later I get replies.
S - ABSOLUTELY!!! THIS WILL BE AWESOME!!!
T - Love to - who we're gonna see??
S - RLY SHOULD HAVE ASKED THAT!!
E - Just my dad ;) :D still up for it??
T - Yup, be at urs soon ;)
S - GERARD WAY!!!!!!! *fangirls*

I run back downstairs and Gerard looks up at me expectantly.
"They can come, when are we going?" I ask, sitting down opposite him.
Gerard looks at the time. "The tour bus will be here by one o'clock. When are they getting here?"
Before I can answer there's a quick rapid knock at the front door before it's flung open and Sami and Toni stand there, Sami grinning from ear to ear and Toni shaking her head at our friend. Gerard says hi to them before looking at me.
"Guess they're already here."

A/N

Who's your favourite character so far? They haven't all been introduced yet though, my favourites will be added in America. Still hope you're enjoying this.