Chapter 20:

💌💋Only cause I love my readers I'll upload two chapters in a week, happy Valentine's 💌💋

Have fun while I create fake couple scenarios and still be single 🥹🤌

<3

A desperate boy started banging on the window car from the inside, but luckily the Rolls-Royce Phantom was slightly tinted from the inside which means all the drunk boy's efforts went in vain.

"Help! I'm getting kidnapped-" he turned around to get a glimpse of the person who took him away from that party, but at a glance, there grew a smile on his face as he sat back to admire his kidnapper.

"By a handsome man... never mind I like it here."

Minho chuckled at the boy who was leaning over to rest his elbow on the armrest, placing his hand on his chin to observe the kidnapper's features.

"Are you sure? Didn't your mom warn you about strangers being in danger?"

Chan has always warned Jisung to not get in the car with anyone, but he didn't mention a handsome man who picked him up like a sack of potatoes. But damn the way he picked him up earlier made him turn on.

The drunk boy extended his hand towards the confused man "Well, maybe you are the type of danger that I want to know... my name is Han Jisung by the way."

The shy boy's personality flips over with a sip of alcohol, he is the type to get drunk and dance while flirting with people shamelessly. No one knew this side of him except for Woojin and Chan, who discovered that while they were having a date night.

That day will never be forgotten because Woojin always brings it up whenever he has the chance to tease him, but he always gets scolded by Chan when he sees poor Jisung sulking in embarrassment.

Woojin and Chan came back from their date night that they hold every month, it's a habit they have because they want alone time together. What was weird was music filling the hallway, especially the noise that came out from their apartment door.

"B. I. G, yeah, we bang like this
Modu da gachi Chong majeun geotcheoreom"

When they opened the door they saw Jisung wearing sunglasses, on top of the table with his rubber ducky boxers and cheetah-printed robe, swinging his right hand around in the air in a circular motion as a bottle of vodka was in his left.

"Bang! Bang! bang!
Bang! Bang! bang!
Ppangya, ppangya, ppangya!!"

Woojin placed rhetorical vodka in the fridge for tonight but the younger boy got to it first, thinking it was water.

"Are you drunk?" Asked Chan to make sure that this is why Jisung is acting up. The boy pulled down his sunglasses as he stared up and down at his friend. "Not yet, I'm working on it!" He took another gulp but Chan rushed over to take the bottle from his hand.

"Noooo- Hannie's spicy waterrrr~" the boy whined and tried to extend his arms, trying to get his bottle back. "Woojin, don't stand there and help me!" Chan struggled to hold the boy with one hand, and that's when his man interfered with his strength and picked up Jisung.

A gasp left the boy's lips as he extended his left hand straight and posed like Superman. "Channie Hyung, lookie! Hannie flyin' like Superman!!" He started to make a whirring sound as he swung left and right. Woojin couldn't help but comply with Jisung's imagination, moving the boy around as he pleased.

Finally, when Woojin headed to the boy's room, Jisung was already out due to exhaustion. But when the tired boy lay down on the bed he started to ask a few questions that came to his mind out of curiosity.