Chapter 30:

Everyone on the 7th floor gathered around the meeting room, the tension was high as they all focused on the board

Everyone on the 7th floor gathered around the meeting room, the tension was high as they all focused on the board. There stood their boss scrolling through the slides to get to the main point, the PowerPoint was formal and had 20 slides but he stopped at the main one.

"Do you see what's wrong?"

He asked the employee who tensed up at his voice, it wasn't harsh but you can sense the bitterness in it. There on the board was the chart of how their company was doing last month ago, the difference wasn't that big but if we are speaking about numbers, all the employees' salaries combined can not compare to the loss.

"Sorry boss..." Yeonjun muttered but Minho didn't even bother to acknowledge that apology, what would he do with that sorry? It's not like it can bring back the money.

"I don't want to hear it, I want to see it."

The company's performance has been affected greatly due to people getting fired, it wasn't completely their fault but it was their part to work harder.

"Anyways." the boss looked dismissively back at the board and switched to a certain part where the title was  "The Rebirth of the White Lotus: A Tale of Love and Redemption". Everyone got intrigued when the title popped up, it sounded captivating.

"This is a historical BL series that we will invest in, it is a new idea that we will take the risk for. The company will have the right to plan every second of the series, from customs, dialogues, places, and even actors. We will do everything and anything to make it a hit because the plot is worth this risk."

He switched to another slide.

"The marketing team will be in charge of promoting and creating merchants. For the visual team, I need a new idea to get people excited, I need to see the words come to life. And I want you all to decide who would be a perfect candidate for this drama."

He turned off the PowerPoint, leaning closer to the table. His eyes scanned around the room and they settled upon a brunette girl and a squirrel boy.

"Since the genre is new and appealing to the younger generation, I want you two to manage it together."

Both of them? Bahiyyih is only 19 and Jisung is nearly 21 years old. The oldest person in the room was 35 years old, it would be humiliating for him to work for younger people, getting bossed around.

Minho grabbed his laptop and left the room without batting an eye at anyone, he left poor Jisung and Bahiyyih alone as the stares of daggers shifted from their boss and began staring them down.