Chapter 25:

Jisung was surprised when he walked into a store that was way out of his league, it felt as if he was not welcome in this world of riches and class

Chan always provided him with essentials and clothes that he hand-picked himself to suit the younger taste but Jisung never heard of a place called Armani before, and judging from his surroundings it looked like a high-class Shopping Center.

The strong scent of the musky perfume drowned his lungs, similar to his boss. It wasn't bad but the heavy scent made him lightheaded, he subconsciously scrunched his nose.

The moment he entered the place, all eyes were on him because compared to the other customers looking through the clothes to buy an item, it seemed he couldn't even afford one.

Minho had an important call to attend to due to the fact he left the company unattended, so he told Jisung to go ahead and look at what he wanted to wear. Of course, jisung didn't dare to approach anyone because they looked intimidating, so he just watched how the suits were displayed and did not dare to touch them to not get them dirty.

"Excuse me, sir, is there anything you want in mind?"

A woman approached the now startled boy with a smile, it looked so genuine that it reached her eyes. Jisung felt a little relief when he saw the way she talked to him as if it was her aura radiating comfort and warmth.

"Um hello... I'm just looking around just like my boss said."

Jisung smiled at the girl who was a little bit startled, this was the first time she had seen someone who wasn't from a high-class shop here. But that didn't matter to her because it's her job to attend to the customers, she doesn't differentiate between people and how they are so she just smiled and motioned towards the new season suits.

"Well, this is the new collection that just dropped."

Jisung eyes twinkled at the sight of different types of designs that were displayed on the racks, but a certain item drew his attention. The employee could see that, so she began to demonstrate what it was made of.

"This piece is hand-created by the man himself, Giorgio Armani. It is stainless steel and has delicate sterling silver accessories. There are a few other pieces worldwide, but this one-."

Jisung was about to touch it out of curiosity but felt a stinging sensation on his hand, he swatted his hand away as a high-pitched whine escaped his throat.

"Don't get it dirty, you twat."

A middle-aged woman came in out of nowhere with a woman wearing luxurious clothing and sunglasses, she looked at Jisung in disgust.