Chapter 4:

{Before we start i want to introduce you to Mr.cumfuzzled and i (><)^^}

"Daddy won't go easy on you" woojin whispered softly in a sexy raspy voice making chan shiver, chan missed this feeling. The feeling of fear and excitement at the same time its actually been a while so he feels scared that he may get hurt the next morning.

Woojin took off his lover shirt as his lips trailed down to chan's pale jaw making weak whimpers leave his shaking pink plump lips. But he moans as woojin starts to suck harder and goes down to his sensitive nibbles making him arching his body wanting more. woojin knows that's was chan's weakest spot.

"Ngghh"

Chan's moans echoes throughout the silent room. Woojin felt his little buddy grows and a tent was created in his little pants makes him a bit uncomfortable. But he wanted to hear more. Chan's body started to get hot and was shaking uncontrollably.

"D-daddy mor-ah" at this moment woojin sucked his pink hard nibbles making chan moan for more, he was craving it.

"Tell me what you want babyboy" chan felt butterflies set free in his tummy hearing the pet name.

"Touch me ahh~" chan let a half moan as woojin sneaked into his eager member and starts to slowly touching Chan's sensitive slit making him hiss.

"Ahh nngghg" woojin came near Chan's red ears.

"That wasn't a good way to ask, i want you to beg like the good slut you are for daddy" woojin whispered in a raspy voice licking his ear lob, Chan's let out a breathy moan.

"D-daddy I'm a good slut i w-want you to fuck ah~ me until I can't even stop seeing the stars while you fuck me g-good" chans needy voice shots to woojin aching member, he flipped Chan who was confused,weightless body and took off Chan's sweatpants to admire his pink puckering hole which was clinching and unclenching over the cold air making him hiss.

Woojin large hands spread out his pale asscheek admiring his pink hole.

"What are you dahhh~" chan was confused and curious about what taking so long, he felt a wet thing around the rim teasing his hole.

"Don't make a sound, we don't want to wake hannie up." Chan nod his head before shoving it into the pillow releasing more mewl as woojin long finger entered him. He wanted to go roughly but he was worried that he would have hurt his baby in the process. He also knows that jisung is a deep sleeper, but he wanna have some fun.

He added another finger making chan a moaning mess. "Baby it's only the start and your already a mess" woojin smirked and added the third one.

"D-daddy i want it" chan begged him for it with teary eyes, its was so much pleasure for him to handle "tell me what you want" he asked him " i-I want your dick, give it to me!"

Thats what woojin wants, he want him fragile with teary eyes.

"Ahh daddy!"chan cries out in surprise by his daddy sliding inside him. "You're so wet" his daddy groans and thrust deep down into chan.the fast pace makes the bed shaky just like Chan's body.

"Ahhh daddy daddy!" He cries out as woojin bashes into the younger's prostate.

"Oh god daddy" chan is so sensitive, holds himself up with his elbows because he wants to feel him deep inside. When ever woojin slides into him he pull chan back by his hips so he cans reach the deepest inside of his babyboy.

"Fuck baby" woojin knows he won't last long but he knows his babyboy won't too because the thighs quivers so much.

"Daddy please daddy" chan cries out, feels his climax is coming around the corner.the swollen head bashes into the prostate, sending huge pleasures to the both of them.

"Damn babyboy" woojin moans loud before he bury himself as deep as he can before he spurted out his hot load into the younger.

"Daddy!" Chan whines by the good feelings of being filled up and comes. His legs and arm gave out so he falls face first  into the bed. Woojin pulls out of the younger, feels satisfied but chan is the same. The younger is happy and exhausted.

"D...daddy" he speakes with a haorse voice.

"Channie" woojin grins and kisses the pale shoulder of chan. His baby is so hot. Chan really begged like a slut for him. HIS slut.

"We'll take a shower, you're dirty" woojin grins before he carries his babyboy to the bathroom.

"I miss this.." chan confesses bashfully while the warm water runs down their bodies.woojin smirks, knows how much the younger missed him and his touches.

"I miss this too, now I don't care anymore. I can't hold myself for ever." Woojin admittedly said while his large big hands trailed down his naked baby waist.

Chan understand but he can't, he doesn't want to ruin jisung. He still is his baby after all. But chan just nodded his head slowly, woojin smiled before pulls him closer to give quick him a peck on his pink lips.

"Can we watch a movie later jinnie?"

"Sure baby" the couple holds each other while they relax. The younger really enjoys the older company as woojin does.

After the shower they headed down stairs to watch the movie like woojin promised, forgetting their dinner and a sleeping hannie upstairs.

-
I swear i tried my best.

It's is the first time i write a smut scene and trust me I'll try and practice it.

I may upload a smut book to practice but I ain't sure.

I bet it was cringing for some of you...

I'm sorry that it took me some times to figure out what the hell I'm writing.

But i hope you enjoyed reading it!

Xx RaiRaiʕʔ❄️