Chapter 5:

Chan opened his eyes to be greeted by the light the shot from the windows,he was already used to it. He felt a huge hands around his waist while hearing heavy calming breathing above him feeling comfortable and safe. He looked up to meet his lover sleeping face, chan slowly started to grab Woojin large hands and successfully removed it from his waist with out making noises.

but the thing is he hissed due to the pain from below. It's been a while since they had fun but it's hurt like hell in the end. He slowly stood up from the couch trying to get up but he was held from behind and was pulled back to land on Woojin lap. With a small welp left his lips.

"Morning baby" woojin's raspy morning voice echoed through his ears making him blush. Woojin's fluffy lips left wet kisses trailing down Chan's pale neck sucking a little harder makes chan moans.

Woojin hands trailed down with every kiss he left but stopped when chan got a hold of woojin hands.

"I need to go to the bathroom room.." chan shyly admitted that while standing up from woojin's lap limping his way fast to the bathroom with hisses leaving his lips making a pitiful woojin chuckles softly at the boy.

Maybe i went to hard on him..

But you can't blame him for waiting so long for this, he did had fun and was planning on doing it more.

He can't wait for him to come back..

-

"Yes baby just like tha~aughh"

Chan was on his knees in the kitchen behind the counter while woojin shaft was in his warm throat, his lips was around his shaft sucking it hard as he got praised.

Chan looked up to meet woojin gaze with his lips slightly open groaning and moans left his lips.

"Baby don't stop" Woojin hissed getting a hold of Chan's hair and started to softly thrust into his warm wet cavern.

Both of them froze hearing steps coming down from the stairs, chan looked up into Woojin's eyes with a nervous look, he still got woojin shaft inside his mouth not knowing what to do.

The only thought came up to chan is to stand up and act as if nothing happened, but woojin got hold of his shoulders and stopped him from moving.

Han walked down the stairs with the blue sweater from yesterday and his morning messed up fluffy hair with slippers on and carrying Mr.Cumfuzzle on his hand facing forward as he hugged him tightly, it was a blessing sight for woojin but not as chan under him begging.

"Good morning jinnie~" han greeted him with a yawn in the end and he rubbed his eyes with the his sweater palm. He was so cute.

"Morning hannie" woojin greeted back. Han looked around the room trying to find chan but he couldn't, it's weird that chan didn't shows up. He always greeted him first in the morning with kisses and hugs like always, but where is he now?

"Jinnie have you seen channie?" He asked confused, it's not normal at all for chan to disappear out of no where.

But if only he knew...

Chan at this point was panicking and scared that they may get caught, what will han think of them. It'll probably be so weird and awkward between them.

He tried to take of woojin shaft from his mouth but woojin tightly thugs Chan's hair and forced his shaft deep in his mouth making chan gags. He has good reflex but not the best, he was caught of guard.

"What was that noise?" Han questioned woojin. His eyes were roaming around the apartment trying to find the noise.

At this point woojin shaft was deep inside chan mouth, he started to rock his hips as chan teary glossy eyes meet with woojin for a sec.

"It's my tummy.." woojin smirkily answered while looking down at his tummy, but the thing is he was looking down at a fragile chan smirking. Han was suspecting something but shrugs it off, he knows how a hungry tummy sounds like because he has the weirdest tummy noises ever. He can't blame a hungry woojin.

"Hannie" woojin called han, han was deep in thoughts about tummies and stuff. He hummed in response while his eyes were still fixed on the ground.

"Have you taken a shower?" Now it's time for woojin to question him, looking at the sweater he knows the answer in no but he need him to leave so he could come.

"No I haven't yet" han fidgeted his fingers nervously as he answered with a small voice, he was afraid that woojin would shout at him or something. But woojin wasn't that kind of man.

"Go and take a shower" woojin softly orders han to go because he can't hold it anymore, he kept rocking his hips while moving chan head as the same time.

"Okkie~" han nodded with a smile on his lips, turning around he start to run back to his room to take a shower as he was told to do, he was a good boy.

"You better suck"

Woojin looks down warning chan to he sucked deep then before, chan hummed in response as he hollowed his cheeks to take him deeper, the moan sended woojin shift pleasure making him finally cum.

Woojin took out his shaft from Chan's lips making chan pouts, woojin started to pump his shaft while l looking at chan straight in the face. 

"Open you mouth wide like a slut"

Chan did as he was told too, his mouth was wide open while his eyes were shut waiting for his reward, his hands were on his lap trying to hold him self from touching woojin.after few pumps he felt hot string of cum land on his eyes and forehead, the cum landed everywhere on his face but most importantly half of it landed on mouth where woojin was trying to aim at.

Chan opens his red glossy eye slowly meeting gaze with woojin, His mouth is still open waiting for instruction. Woojin cooed at the sights, chan looks so mesmerizing he can't get enough of him.

Their relationship started with pure love and it's always like this. How they meet is another story for Arthur to write, but we all know that she is so lazy to do that.

Woojin got hold of chan chin with his thumbs and pulled him upward, the look in his face is so innocent but yet he looked so sinful.

He took moment to observe the younger before commanding him to swallow.

"Now.sallow"

Chan did as he was commanded, swallowing the salty white substance. It doesn't taste that bad for chan, he actually like the taste of woojin and he wanted more. He started to lick his lips seductively turning on woojin.

"What a slut you are wanting more.." woojin looked lustfully into chan. He was ready for a second round but chan was kinda scared for his ass to be torn apart.

"CHANNIE HYUNG!! WHERE IS THE MR.RUBBERY DUCKIE??!!"

They heard a yelling from up stairs literally savings Chan's ass to not be tortured.

"COMING" chan yells back limping his way to the stairs to get to han, he bet he was struggling with turning the tap on, he doesn't know that.as he also took this chance to save his ass.

On the way upstairs he cleaned the cum stains that were on his face with his black shirt. Because he was planning on changing his clothes anyways.

They were dirty due last night activity...

-
I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO WRITE BUT I TRIED MY BEST!!

By the way i need to prof read this

woochan is everything but are you guys ready for minsung meeting?

I still don't know how they'll meet..

Please suggest a place or a scene of your liking and i may choose it.  :3

Xx RaiRai ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ