🔥Ch 5: Bonding❄

Silver's POV

"Silver. Her name will be Silver" said the man who rescued me.

The man who rescued me was a very handsome kijin with red hair and a muscular build. Not too much but enough for his body to look perfect.

"What a peculiar name" said the small goblin who I had almost gobled up earlier. Gobta, if i'm not mistaken, was his name.

"It is peculiar but it suits the wolf very well. And it seems like she also likes it" said the purple haired kijin whose name I did not know. 

She then proceeded to point at my tail." See. Her tail is waging."

All eyes turned to my overly excited tail in which I had not been able to control for these past few years. Frickin teenage years.

A loud clap was heard across the room.

"Alright. Since the matter has been solved, we'll give Benimaru the task of taking care of Silver from now on. Any objections?" Asked the short blue haired male. She was really pretty though.

No hands were raised indicating that everyone agreed.

Good. Makes my life easier since i'll be able to settle into my new home and take a nap.

'BOOM!'

THE HELL WITH THAT!! If only that annoying goblin called Gobta didn't asked if I would be training with the other wolves, I would've been lazing around right now, but noooooooooooooo he just had to go and say it.

Right now i'm stuck with fighting this white haired old man and this wolf who seemed to be much bigger than the others. 

I think it had something to do with finding out how strong I was.

Timeskip cause idk how to do fighting scenes

THE HELL! I SWEAR THAT THE FIRST THING THAT I'M GONNA DO WHEN I CAN TURN BACK INTO A HUMAN IS TURNED THAT FUDGING GOBTA INTO MINCED MEAT FOR MY BREAKFAST!

But for now, i guess i'll go to the river to clean my fur. It got really dirty while fighting those two.

It wasn't a long walk to the river really but it felt like an eternity since I was so tired.

When I finally reached the river, i heard someone else bathing in it. I was curious as to why someone would come here to take a bath since there was something called a hot spring back in the town.

I was curious about who else was there so I quietly hid behind a few trees and hid my presence.

And there it was, the person who saved me a.k.a. Benimaru bathing with all of his naked( literally ) glory in his birthday suit.

I was a bit flustered since I could see his muscles clearer than when I did before. 

OK GUYS. WARNING!! I'M GONNA BE MAKING IT A LITTLE INDICENT HERE.

My suddenly started scanning his qhole body and that was when my eyes went to his glorious dick.

That's right. You heard me. Out of all the fucked up things that I could go and look at, it had to be his dick.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me these days but everytime i see a man who had a muscular build, i couldn't help but wonder what dick size he has.

And oh boy was his manhood HUGE. Even if it wasn't hard, i could estimate that the size was around 10 inch or so. RIP to that person's hole.

A/N: hey guys!! So ik that it was short but that was all that I could manage rn so enjoy. And like I told you guys, i promised to tell ya'll my exam results so here it is.

I forgot my subjects but i can tell you all confidently that i am still the top of my class and that i got 11 As and only one B( Science).( Actually, the passing rate for an A here in my country is 80  marks but my school's expectation is rlly high so they set it to 90. And i got 98% on Maths!! I was really shocked abt this but I guess hard work pays me well. That's all for now. Toodles~~~~~♡