🔥Ch 6: Bonding part 2❄

OK SO I REALISED THAT I DID MAKE IT INDICENT IN THE LAST CHAP SO I'M JUST GONNA SKIP THAT PART. SORRY IF SOME OF YOU GOT TRAUMATIZED~~~~~~♧◇♡♤

3RD PERSON'S POV

As soon as Silver started thinking of dirty thoughts, she immediately turned around and ran away so fast that even lightning couldn't catch up with her.

>TIMESKIP TO DINNER IN THE VILLAGE<

SILVER'S POV

It was dinner and I was sitting next to Benimaru with a plate full of foreig looking food on it. It sure did look delicious though.

As soon as everything was laid out to each person, we all started eating and it was very cheerful with chatters here and chatters there.

While they were chatting happily, Rimuru was laughing and suddenly he stopped and turned towards Ranga who was besides him and asked.

" I just remembered that you, the Goblin Riders and Hakuro had a match with Silver to determine her strength didn't you? So how was it?"

Now this peeked the others' interest, especially Gobta.

"Yes my lord. We did an-"

" She was amazing! She was really strong that even old man Hakuro had a hard time fighting her!"Gobta

" Who are you calling an old man huh" Hakuro responded with his eyes glowing red, his sword ready to feast on blood.

Gobta felt shivers go down his spine and he immediately went behind Rigur to hide.

Rigur could only sigh at him.

"What Gobta said is true. She possessed amazing prowess as well as an amazing set of skills."

Now that, was embarrasing. That was the first time in years since my childhood that someone had complimented me. It was kinda embarrasing.

"But it wasn't only that My Lord."

Oh no. There's more?! I felt the need to hide and instinctively, I quickly jumped into Benimaru's lap( He was sitting crossed-leg at that time) and buried my face deep in there with my tail covering my face and my ears flat on my head.

3RD PERSON'S POV

" Even though we managed to defeat her, that was only because of Sir. Hakurou. If it hadn't been for him, we would've lost in an instant." Said Rigur with his face full of admiration. 

Suddenly, they all heard some whimpering sounds from Benimaru's direction that caught their attention( wow that rhymed )

They all turned their direction towards the now flat - eared,red faced( or should I say fur) wolf now compleely curled up into a ball in Benimaru's lap.

At that time, everyone only had one thought in their mind and that was....

" SO CUTE!!"

Some even fainted because they couldn't stand the cuteness.

And so, the night ended with a red faced wolf and a few people fainting here and there.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

HELLO THERE EVERYONE!! IT'S FINALLY THE START OF THE EARLY SEMESTER BREAK HERE AT MY COUNTRY AND I FINALLY HAD TIME TO SQUEEZE IN MY SCHEDULE TO CONTINUE WRITING AGAIN. EVEN THOUGH IK THAT THIS IS CRAPPY AND SHORT, BUT WHEN I SEE SOMEONE VOTING OR ADDING THIS STORY TO THEIR READING LIST, I FEEL VERY HAPPY. I HOPE THAT YOU ALL WILL CONTINUE SUPPORTING ME AND PLS VOTE BECAUSE IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED AS WELL. UNTIL NEXT TIME!

                                                                                                             - NovaMartireya💖