Chapter 314: Two Stupid Vans

Two vans raced through the streets. Black-tinted windows rolled down as the people inside danced in celebration.

Loud music could be heard in the background, both songs coming from the rookie idol group EVE.

"Light it up, bro! Drop it down," a guy loudly exclaimed, almost sticking his head out of the window.

Jisung pulled Akira back, looking worried.

"You could lose your head, bro!"

Akira ignored Jisung and continued crazily dancing inside the van. Zeth hyped him up while Casper quietly danced to the beat.

Meanwhile, the other van was also hyped up, all in celebratory moods.

Sehun led the celebration in this car, toasting their water bottles like wine glasses in a bar.

Ren and Jaeyong, who were considered the serious members of the team, loosened up and danced to their new song. Chul, too, nodded to the beat as he scrolled through his tablet.

However, it couldn't be denied that the other van was crazier. Makeshift confetti was all over the car floor, and the driver's head was already throbbing from all the noise they were making.

"June would hate it if he was in our car," Zeth suddenly said, chuckling at the thought of June already scolding them for being too loud.

"But I think it'll be fun. Do you think I'll be able to convince him to dance like this with us?" Akira asked.

"I think the world will turn upside down before that happens," Casper said.

"Is that a challenge?" Akira asked.

Casper raised his chin. "Take it as you want."

Akira smirked. "Challenge accepted."

He once again popped his head out of the window.

"Stop the car and have June come here!" he shouted at Sehun.

"What?" Sehun shouted back, tilting his head in confusion.

"June!" Akira shouted louder. "Make him come here."

Sehun's frown deepened. "June? Isn't he with you guys already?"

Akira froze as he turned around to look at the present members' faces.

"June's not here," he said, turning back to Sehun.

Sehun's eyes widened in surprise.

"June's not here, either."

***

June woke up feeling refreshed. Despite sleeping late yesterday, he felt weirdly well-rested.

He stood from his bed and leisurely went to the kitchen to drink some water.

June rubbed his eyes awake and looked around, feeling like the dorm was unusually quiet.

Did he wake up early again?

He brought out his phone from his pocket, his eyes almost falling from his head when he saw the current time.

2:30 PM.

He also had 56 missed calls from multiple members.

As he continued gazing at his phone, another call came, and he quickly answered it.

"Bro!" Jisung exclaimed.

"June answered?" he heard Sehun from the background.

"June's here, guys," Casper said.