Chapter 332: Angels

The question was familiar—very familiar, in fact.

Then, it hit him.

The Perepo box that Amira gave him.

The exact same question was printed on top of the box.

June quickly glanced at Zibo and saw he was also struggling to find the right answer. Then, he glanced at the timer, watching as it started ticking.

He remembered the man's first name.

Friedrich.

He quickly wrote it down.

However, he could only vaguely remember his last name since Akira took away the Perepo box from him just as he was about to finish reading it.

Shoot, what was it again?

Angels!

Friedrich Angels!

So, Amira was saying he was an angel? But he hasn't done anything kind to her at all!

Alright, back to the show.

June was about to write it on the whiteboard but stopped when he suddenly felt unsure.

"Angels," he muttered under his breath.

How the hell do you write that in English again? June was sure he would have written it without hesitation if it weren't for the timer ticking in the background. However, as much as he didn't show it, he felt pressured because of everybody's eyes watching him.

From the very start, June knew he would be able to make it far with his current knowledge. However, he never expected to reach as far as the finale!

June concealed his knowledge in the beginning since he knew that Chul most likely thought this would tarnish his reputation to some degree.

June thought Chul was finally tamed after the toe-sucking incident, but it seemed like their manager still hadn't learned his lesson.

Maybe June has to teach him a lesson.

He was getting off-topic again, so he pinched his forearm to focus his attention back to the show.

As the timer reached the ten-second mark, June quickly wrote down what he felt was the right spelling of the word—'Angels.'

"Times up," Kim San exclaimed.

June raised his head and didn't realize that Zibo had already raised his board.

"Zibo had raised his board first. However, his answer, 'Adam Smith,' is incorrect. If June gets this right, then we have one last question!"

June glanced at Jaeyong, feeling a bit doubtful with his answer.

Nonetheless, he raised his board.

"Friedrich..."

"Engels..."

"That is correct!" Kim San loudly exclaimed, and the audience erupted in the loudest applause of the night.

Their showdown was more thrilling than expected, and the show quickly rose in the ratings, pleasing even the producers.

"You even know about that?" Akira exclaimed, staring at the TV with wide eyes. "You're not just smart. You're a genius, aren't you?"

June stayed silent.

He was proud of all his other answers.

However, after getting home that night and searching for the actual spelling of 'angels,' he felt quite ashamed.