3.6

Bai Qi told Zhou Feiyin one by one about the grievances between his original body Gu Hua and Du Xiao, the ancestor of the Du family, although the content was so painful that Bai Qi was ashamed to speak.

  Bai Qi is a arrogant god who dares to overthrow the God Realm if he becomes ruthless. Gu Hua's useless life makes him feel pathetic and hateful.

  If Bai Qi was Gu Hua and Du Xiao dared to plot against him like that, he would guarantee that generations of descendants of the Du family would not end well.

  In Zhou Zhai, Bai Qi was sitting on the table, kicking Zhou Feiyin's legs with his bare feet, looking bored.

  Zhou Feiyin stared at Bai Qi. In his soul body, there were no injuries on his body that he had suffered when he was alive, but thinking of the misery when he died, Zhou Feiyin's heart felt like someone had punched him hard.

  "You want revenge?" Zhou Feiyin asked.

  "I want to destroy the map of Fengshan Autumn Scenery with Clouds Returning. Du Xiao is not worthy of leaving his name on that painting." Bai Qi said.

  "As for the Du family, if they are dutiful people, I won't care about them, but if they are all young people like Du Xiao, it won't be troublesome to solve it easily."

  Bai Qi still had double standards when dealing with this matter. It was not his own business and he was too lazy to bother. But if he were Gu Hua, regardless of whether he was right or wrong, he would definitely vent his anger on the descendants of the Du family.

  Bai Qi knows that he is an evil god, and his character of being compassionate and rescuing people in distress is not suitable for him.

  "The Autumn Scenery of Fengshan and the Return of Clouds is an heirloom of the Du family. It's not easy to get it." Zhou Feiyin said.

  "If you don't want to be a thief, then rob if you can't steal." This is my own painting style.

  "...gangster logic."

  Bai Qi was happy when he heard this. He stepped on Zhou Feiyin's legs and leaned close to him. He gently hooked his chin and said, "Sooner or later, I will snatch you back, lock you in the bed and only listen to your husband's screams every day."

  Zhou Feiyin, who was being teased, kept her expression unchanged, calmly pushed his hands and feet away, turned around and pushed the wheelchair away, "If you talk nonsense again, you will be banned from leaving the house for a year."

  Zhou Feiyin walked gracefully and spoke calmly, seemingly calm but her ears were dyed with a bright color.

  Looking at Zhou Feiyin's back, Bai Qi said with great interest, "If you think about it carefully, he is quite cute."

  "Host, you'll get fucked if you tease her too hard." Hei Qi reminded faintly.

  "A cripple?" Bai Qi sneered, "Does he have that function?"

  "Come up here and move yourself." Hei Qi imitated Zhou Feiyin's cold and domineering command.

  Bai Qi: "..." Xiao Heiqi, you have changed. You have black skin and yellow heart.

  I don't know if Bai Qi teased her too much, but Zhou Feiyin didn't come back until night. Bai Qi occupied the entire bed in the bedroom and was very boring.

  "Why is he getting more and more stingy from life to life?" Bai Qi muttered to himself.

  Hei Qi, who heard his complaint, said hehe, "It would be strange not to be angry after being teased so hard by you every day." '