5.18

Lu Mao, who discovered the affair between Bai Shangshen and Lu Jingshu, was really frightened. Not only did he stop leaning towards the two of them, but he also avoided them everywhere.

  Usually when I bump into someone on the street, I will run away without saying a word. If I can't hide, I will shrink my head like an ostrich and turn a blind eye or not hear anything.

  However, when no one was around, he would hide in the corner and secretly look at the two of them like a hamster, with a look as troubled as constipation.

  July fourteenth, Friday.

  After the last class, the summer vacation for the first and second grade students was ushered in. The students were so happy that they just had to beat gongs, drums and firecrackers to celebrate.

  The faster students rushed out of the school with their luggage packed early, just like a group of monkeys escaping from the zoo and returning to Huaguo Mountain, leaving the class and dormitory in a mess.

  Bai Shangshen carried a backpack on his shoulder and dragged his suitcase out of Four Zero Four with Lu Jingshu. However, as soon as he left the dormitory door, he bumped into Lu Mao, who was hesitant to speak.

  Bai Qi understood and handed the bag to Lu Jingshu, "Go down and wait for me."

  Lu Jingshu took his bag and went downstairs obediently, but before going downstairs, he glanced at Lu Mao coldly.

  Lu Mao shivered when he was stared at, and felt a gloomy cold air rushing from the soles of his feet straight to his brain. It was so scary.

  Zhai Yihui and Liang Qiang left the dormitory early to catch the bus. At this time, only Bai Qi and Lu Mao were left in 404.

  Lu Mao was tangled, but Bai Qi couldn't stand others nagging him the most, so he simply opened the topic and said, "Ask me."

  "You and Lu Jingshu..." Lu Mao looked distressed, "When did it happen?"

  It would be fine if the two of them had a close relationship, but Bai Qi and Lu Jingshu were enemies in the eyes of everyone in the school, the kind that sparkled with lightning when they fought.

  But the two of them actually got into each other, so Lu Mao couldn't believe it for a moment.

  "It's early." Bai Shangshen's answer was ambiguous.

  If you really want to calculate it carefully, you have to go back several lives.

  "But, but you two... are of the same sex." Lu Mao's face wrinkled up.

  "No one can take advantage of anyone, it's a great deal." Bai Shangshen said seriously.

  "..." Lu Mao.

  Good deal? ? Can this account be calculated in terms of cost-effectiveness?

  Staring at Bai Qi's indifferent face, Lu Mao's original plans fell apart. The person in front of him didn't play according to the routine at all.

  "Ziwei, are you taking revenge on Lu Jingshu by dating him?"

  Lu Mao didn't understand how the two people who were originally incompatible and started fighting each other if they disagreed suddenly became lovers, and he couldn't help but come up with all kinds of bloody plots in his mind.

  "No, it was Lu Jingshu who stalked me and chased me while crying and shouting."

  "!!" Lu Mao.