7.8

Zhan Jinyao and his two teams were on their way in the rain. The mountains and forests in the rain were rugged and difficult to walk, and it was easy to lose their way.

  It would be difficult for a group of special forces to leave, let alone the 'gentle and weak' Bai Shangshen.

  Zhan Jinyao visited Bai Qi several times. From his uneven breathing, it was easy to tell that he was very tired. However, he kept a calm expression along the way, which made Zhan Jinyao feel a little uneasy.

  Zhan Jinyao licked his lips, his eyes glowing green, "What a good seedling, I want to ravage it." '

  Bai Shangshen frowned, "It's a bit cold. What unscrupulous person is coveting the Benshangshen again?" '

  At 4:10 in the morning, a group of people arrived at their destination and lurked in the pit.

  The artillery regiment training ground was very quiet. Except for a few patrolling soldiers, not a single dog could be seen in the quiet square.

  "It's too quiet. Is there a mistake?" Xu Chengwei muttered.

  "It's a little abnormal to be too quiet." Cheng Hui said.

  "The movement of the joint military exercise is quite big. If they are not deaf or blind, there is no way they wouldn't react at all."

  "Ah - snake!" Erha, who was next to Bai Shangshen, exclaimed, and almost instantly, several hands covered his mouth.

  Under Erha's frightened eyes, several pairs of eyes looked at Bai Shangshen, and they couldn't help but take a breath.

  There is a small green snake lying on the collar behind Bai Qi's neck. Just by looking at the color, you can guess that it is highly venomous.

  "Son." Bai Shangshen called out faintly.

  Hei Qi spat out the snake letter, gave a few people a look of disdain, and slowly got back into Bai Qi's clothes.

  "You, are you a devil?" Erha asked with a trembling voice.

  Bai Shangshen's eyes were strange, "You try?"

  "!!" Erha backed away, switched places with Xu Chengwei and hid behind him.

  Erha is afraid of snakes. He suffered a lot to overcome this weakness when he took the 719 assessment. But even so, he still doesn't like snakes.

  "Stop making trouble." Zhan Jinyao shouted, his expression serious.

  "There are still two hours before dawn. Our mission is to confirm whether the red ghost is inside. If so, kill him regardless of the consequences."

  After assigning tasks to individuals, Bai Qi pointed to himself and asked, "What about me?"

  Looking at Bai Qi, who was as dirty as a tabby cat, a real smile flashed in Zhan Jinyao's eyes. He squatted down and handed him a gun and a flare gun.

  "If we don't come out after daybreak, you should retreat into the woods. It's not safe in the mountains. Don't run too far. Wait until the drill is over and I will pick you up."

  After a pause, he added, "If you can't hold on, use the flare gun to call for help."

  Watching the two groups of people crawling towards the barbed wire fence, Bai Shangshen smacked his lips playfully, "Are the gods weak?"

  'You are not weak. ' Hei Qi replied.

  But there are always ignorant mortals who are so blind that they mistake lions for sheep and predatory beasts for herbivores.