9.2

In the darkness, a pair of sharp vertical pupils peered at Bai Qi in his sleep. The predatory gaze was so terrifying that Bai Qi woke up almost instantly.

  His sharp eyes swept out the window, and his spiritual power tracked away instantly. The glass window shattered with a crash, reflecting a faint cold light on the ground. The night wind mixed with the putrid smell dispersed a trace of heat in the closed space.

  The opponent's speed was very fast, and Bai Qi only had time to capture an unknown black shadow before losing his target.

  Bai Shangshen sat up from the makeshift bed made of tables and cabinets, came to the window and stood against the wind, looking down at the street in the dark night, with uncertainty in his dark eyes.

  Judging from the thunderous confrontation just now, no matter whether the opponent is a human or a corpse, if it is an enemy rather than a friend, it will be very difficult.

  Bai Qi took out a mechanical watch with a broken dial from his pocket. It was already 4:40 in the morning, and it was almost dawn.

  He couldn't fall asleep anymore, so Bai Shangshen simply jumped on the desk and sat down lazily. He took out a can of beer from his backpack, opened it and took a sip, waiting for dawn.

  seven in the morning.

  When the early morning sun shone into the room through the window, Bai Shangshen, who had closed his eyes and was dozing, suddenly opened his eyes, his eyes clear and clear without a trace of tiredness.

  The room has a separate bathroom. The man in the mirror in front of the messy sink is disheveled, his slightly long hair is tied into a pigtail with a red rope, and his somewhat slovenly face looks half casual and half frivolous.

  There are no barbers in the apocalypse. The original owner used to trim his hair by himself, but the effect was as disastrous as a dog chewing it, so Bai Qi refused to cut it again until he died.

  Water resources are scarce in the last days, and many water sources can no longer be used due to virus contamination. Under the current situation, Bai Qi cannot have the luxury of taking a bath and washing his face, and can only simply wipe his face with a wet wipe.

  After cleaning up, Bai Shangshen took a few bites of biscuits to make things happen, then went downstairs to continue on his way.

  It was still quiet down there, but Bai Qi felt more keenly than yesterday that a strange sight was following him, watching his every move, but once he spread his soul power to check the other person, he immediately ran away without a trace. Bai Qi was too lazy to take care of it after coming and going.

  Bai Qi's goal was to leave the city, but before leaving the city, he drove around a few more times to search for supplies.

  In the past six months, countless teams have come to City C to search for supplies, and there should have been very few usable supplies left. However, with the luck of the original owner, he gained a lot, and the little old car was filled to the brim.

  afternoon.

  Bai Shangshen, who had already left the city, drove on a small road. Perhaps because adventure teams from various bases often came and went, the zombies on the road had almost been cleared away.

  The hot weather caused Bai Qi to take off only his short sleeves and roll up half of the sleeves to his shoulders, but he was still unable to withstand the high temperature, so he simply used his soul power to cool down.

  Its own speed ability is very popular with the original owner, and it is very suitable for saving lives, but in Bai Qi's eyes, it is really useless and not as useful as the water and ice systems.