EP.21

"Single-line magic users,"  is a term used to name those who have only one mark on their face. Most people in this world are single-line magic users.

However, there are rare exceptions where someone has more than one mark. The number of marks increases according to the magical capacity of the user. Double-line magic users, make up only 1 in every 100,000 magic users with this characteristic. They are considered chosen by magic itself.

Mash then prepares himself and starts running after Lance. Lance, already focused, prepares his wand, aiming it at Mash. "GRAVIOLE!" The spell is cast, but Mash uses his foot to push his body forward. A punch is thrown, but Lance manages to dodge his face just in time. "He's faster than before!" Lance thinks as he dodges another punch. However, in doing so, his locket falls to the ground. Lance then jumps backward, leaving Mash and the locket behind.

When Mash sees the locket, he bends down to pick it up. "Hmm? What's this?" Mash then opens the locket and is shocked to see a photo of two young girls on each side of the locket. One of them even seems to be a memory from an old photo, as the pose suggests she's hugging someone."A-a-a L-lo lolicon! he's a lolicon! I-I have to call the police, he's a criminal!" Mash stammers in shock.
"Of course not," Lance replies as he watches Mash."Then are you trying to be one?"
"It's not what you're thinking. This girl, she's my sister, I'm a siscon." Lance says seriously as Mash tilts his head to the side in confusion."But there's another little girl."
"She's my future fiancée," Lance doesn't seem shaken to say this, even proud. "That just makes it worse.""Give it back!" With that, Mash tosses the locket to Lance, who opens it and sees the photo of himself as a child and his sister, before closing it and putting it back in his school uniform's coat."So tell me something, what do you think is the most precious thing in the world?"
"Hm? you're putting me on the spot here" Mash starts to think, looking down before raising his head and looking up."cream-" "No!" Mash is interrupted by Lance.

"Human life-"
"No!"

"Love!"
"Wrong!"

"Freedom."
"That's wrong!"

"cream-"
"WRONG!"

"NO! NO! NO! NO! IT'S NONE OF THAT! WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME?! 1+1=2 OR BLUE AND YELLOW MAKE GREEN, THE ANSWER IS SO OBVIOUS!" Lance says, putting his hand on his face in frustration, while Mash looks at the situation."So, what is the most precious thing in the world?"

"MY FIANCEE AND LITTLE SISTER," Lance says as he rubs his eye in a frustrated and even somewhat intimidating manner."...." Mash remains silent for a while."Everyone has their priorities, right?"

Lance then lowers his hand, sighing as he looks at Mash."You disgust me, this world really is full of idiots."

"creepy," Lance then turns around, walking to the edge of that earth, a cliff. He then holds the bottle, as if he wanted to drop it."I'm going to drop the weakling off the cliff, then I'll accelerate its fall with my magic. You'll try to catch the weakling before it hits the ground to save them, and that's when I'll attack you. Don't take it personally."

"I'm capable of the worst things if it's for them.."