Global Catastrophe...

Yun Dynasty Officials ordered their forces to enter Hodu territory, causing a massive uproar in the international community. Hypatia was the only one that wanted to respond, but they didn't due to their isolated nature.

Austin Primm finally decided that enough was enough... Hypatia would exit their isolation and begin Militarization of their allies. This was the last straw of the Yun Dynasty...

The Yun Dynasty feared Hypatian involvement, as it meant the most powerful Navy and Air Force would converge to the Yun East Coast. Shanghai felt the most afraid of the Hypatians.

Shanghai was a city being torn apart by it's own instability. With so many people living in one area, combining that with unstable economic and governmental situations, Shanghai was the head of the beggining of a Revolution.

Hypatia noticed that Shanghai would be important to send Special Forces teams to intervene on the side of the Insurrection. These conflicts would be known as the Second Age of Insurrection by Yun scholars.

Insurrection kickstarted in early 2100 and 2101, but it exploded in 2105 and 2106 when an Insurrection leader was assassinated in Vancouver, way too close to Hypatia. The Yun Embassy there apologized but the Hypatian Government refused the apology and told them if it happened again, it would result in global war.

The Yun Dynasty backed off, since they knew it would not end the way they wanted it to. Hypatia was becoming Interventionist again, and it was too late to stop them at this point in time.