The Shanghai Crisis...

Over 55 Million people were put into a crisis as Shanghai, one of the planet's largest cities, was put under martial law. Yun Militiamen and PMC's enter Shanghai and were shocked to find the city itself having a geopolitical crisis.

A new revolution was coming to the Yun Dynasty, and they needed the Hypatians to not arrive with troops BEFORE they engaged anyone else. They wanted to buy for time, and Johann had a plan to do so.

Johann plans to use the Meagsago Military to halt Hypatian advances on their southern border. Johann ordered 2.8 Million men to be drafted into Meagsago and to build defensive positions 57 miles inland from the border.

Getting within 6 miles on the border in Meagsago would be a death wish, as Hypatian Railgun defenses would snipe incoming enemies. Hypatian Troops would easily be able to halt any advance there.

But if Johann played defensive, he could cost Hypatia valuable lives in battles he is sure to win. All he had to do was buy The Yun time to develop a fleet, and then challenge Hypatia... one problem stood in the way.

Hypatia was developing Battlecruisers with Railgun and Coilgun turrets. These powerful 184mm Rail and Coil guns were unlike anything seen before. These could and will eventually revolutionize how wars are fought.

Battlecruisers were armed with DEW's for Anti-Missile and Anti-Air capabilities, so getting near one with a drone is impossible. That meant the only way to harm it is with a submarine or other railguns.

Johann wants the Yun to build submarines, but they simply couldn't spend that much money while also fighting Insurgents right at home...