Chapter 2

Warning
Abusive inko don't read this part if you don't like this kind of story. Ok don't say I didn't warn you.

Deku slowly walks home to see his mom and dad fighting. He stood and watched knowing this fight was about him being quirkless. What surprised him was when his dad packed his bag and said "I am leaving. I know you cheated on me that's why he is quirkless I can't stay in a house where my son is quirkless who will continue my legacy." He watched in tears as his father left and still said nothing. Inko got angry and beat Deku up till he was bleeding and walked off saying , "it's your fault your dad left you piece of trash get out of my house NOW!! Get up up yes now leave come back tomorrow morning and come for your stuff."

Deku heartbroken left the house and walked for a while in the streets and saw All Might. Excitedly he run towards all might. After introducing himself all might asked him his quirk what his quirk was. He responded by saying he was quirkless. "Qurkless? Well son you are useless and moreover you can't be a pro hero." All might said to the green haired boy. Deku's world got shattered after hearing all might his own favorite hero call him useless and tell him he can't be a hero. He run off crying, angry with the world and sat in an alleyway. As he continued to cry the rain started pouring down on him. Not knowing what to do he ran to a bench underneath a tree in the playground . Picking up his phone from his pocket he contemplated whether to call Todoroki or not.

Hey everyone sorry to whoever loves inko I made her abusive to give more reasons why Deku wants to be a villain.
Sorry please forgive me.