Short chapter

Todoroki walked home and heard his father yelling at probably one of his siblings not wanting to get involved walked to the lair of the league of villains. Kurogiri greeted him and continued to clean the glasses. Todoroki begged kurogiri for a drink and they(kurogiri) gave him a non alcoholic beverage much to Todoroki dismay. Todoroki and kurogiri then heard  fighting noises and immediately knew it was shigaraki and dabi going about their normal activity of fighting. Todoroki watched with amusement whilst kurogiri using his portal quirk(think that's what it is correct me if I'm wrong) to prevent shigaraki from disintegrating dabi. Shigaraki returned to the bar after realizing he was getting nowhere with trying to hurt dabi. Honestly he was only doing this so that dabi would learn sense not flirt with him. Todoroki shot shigaraki with a look that and whispered, "you done arguing with your husband besides what he do?" Shigaraki started by saying "something stupid that's...." He then realized what Todoroki had said and shot him the middle finger. Todoroki was about to say something when he got a call seeing it was Deku he answered it.
(D means Deku speech and T means Todoroki speech)
D:hey Todoroki I..I ..I need your help
T: are you alright wait are you in the rain
D:y-yeah can you well um..
T;hold on I'm come where are you
D:playground *coughs*
T: I'll be right there you stay there
D:o-ok thanks.
*End call*
Todoroki grabs an umbrella and asks kurogiri to make a portal to the playground in which they agreed to even though they were confused. Before anyone could say something Todoroki jumps into the portal which confuses everyone. "Knowing Todoroki he knows what he do hopefully he'll be safe" says Shigaraki which surprises everyone.