Chapter 6

No ones POV
Todoroki and other villains were all scared for the poor boy who was bleeding a lot. They had been with AFO for a while and they know how painful it is to be tested on considering how bent up the Nomu look whenever he has finished his test. Shigaraki and Todoroki were more worried than anyone else in the LOV for Deku health. It seemed everyone was affected by what happened to Deku. Two years later, Deku had recovered a lot however he seemed to be showing weird signs of quirk copying. On one of the days he was recovering he copied kurogiri quirk and almost warped himself to space. Dabi helped shigaraki research the problem with Deku which brought upon the answer that AFO must've transferred the copier quirk to him. So that meant Izuku Midoryia popularly known as Deku is going to undergo training with all the league members. Kurogiri and Todoroki were in charge of teaching him how to hide his presence, intentions and crimes. Shigaraki taught him how to dodge attacks and how to control his new found quirk whilst Dabi (against his will) taught Deku how to attack and strike back with difficult combat techniques. Toga taught him to drive, throw and use weapons. In a year's s time Izuku had managed to beat shigaraki and Dabi on a one on one battle. Now that Izuku could control and fight with his quirk,  Shigaraki sent Todoroki and Izuku on a mission to be spies in UA. They took up the job happily and somehow Shigaraki pulled some strings to enable them to take part in the UA training assessment. 

Hey everyone so for the assessment just watch the fight between the Class 1a students. I forgot what it was sorry. Anyway ideas for the name of izuku quirk.